How many hours of hw/studying do U do? (1 Viewer)

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
If you can't stick to a schedule, then I see no reason why you should try to have one. Don't bother with setting out a certain amount of study per night, just try to do little bits of study per night. Eventually you might find yourself study more than what you would have if you had set yourself a time to study per day. I know, I've been in your position myself. I still can't follow a timetable :p , but I've been able to study as much, if not more than I would have done had I set myself time to study.

D

dzzlng_07

well.. i stuck to a schedule for a couple of weeks before exams.. it worked quite well because its really efficient.. but you also find yourself unable to concentrate because you're studying too much. after a couple of weeks, i went back to being lazy :)

HSC
Not really. Well I've got an assignment for PD/H/PE, but nothing else for any of the other subjects(yet...).

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
So you don't get homework for other subjects? :burn:
I've only gotten a few minutes of maths homework every night so far and i go to a selective school, my friends who go to a school which came 400th and the highest uai was 83 get 2-3 hours of homework every night.

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
We finish school at 1.14 on most days so I do my h/w in the library, mainly maths & bio to get it over and done with. Same, I've been bombarded with assignments for most already -_- zzzz.

Teachers. *scoffs*

P

pLuvia

Can't study in the library at school, one reason is the junior years :p But I can't stay behind after school like you guys and do homework

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
pLuvia said:
Can't study in the library at school, one reason is the junior years :p But I can't stay behind after school like you guys and do homework
haha read my above post =p. the one's at my school are so annoying like grow up seriously. if my library was opened after school i would go there but its not ><"

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Dont u guys have a seniors section at your library or a senior study area? Arent you allowed to use the classrooms during lunch to study? At my new school the library is normally empty during lunch and recess hardly anybody uses it apart from the people on computers hardly anyone at my school uses the library even though theres over 1000 students and its a selective school. At my old school we had a senior study area on the 2nd floor of the library plus a room for study in the library.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Wooz said:
Dont u guys have a seniors section at your library or a senior study area? Arent you allowed to use the classrooms during lunch to study? At my new school the library is normally empty during lunch and recess hardly anybody uses it apart from the people on computers hardly anyone at my school uses the library even though theres over 1000 students and its a selective school. At my old school we had a senior study area on the 2nd floor of the library plus a room for study in the library.
lol our classrooms are sooo hot lol. we don't have a senior area either which sucks. your school has 2 levels? room for study? damn why can't our school have that !! ><"

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
hopeles5ly said:
lol our classrooms are sooo hot lol. we don't have a senior area either which sucks. your school has 2 levels? room for study? damn why can't our school have that !! ><"
My school classrooms get pretty hot(outer western sydney) so did my old school it got to 50.C last year a new record!!!:( and we were at school it gets to 45-7 about 6-10 days a year and today it was almost 40 and was a pretty hot day and none of our rooms or the library are air conditioned. Damn education department wont pay for aircon. My friends at my old school start at 7:15am because it gets so hot in the afternoon. Just use a classroom.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Ah the joys of going to a senior campus only yrs 11-12, don't have to worry about that sort of thing and the main buildings in my school have 2 levels....

EDIT: :O 7.15am that is early would be bad if you had to travel a distance. So your library doesn;t have air con that is bad, well I guess your only escape from the heat is your computer rooms. Have to agree non air con classes does get hot though...

Last edited:

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Kid.@dmin said:
Ah the joys of going to a senior campus only yrs 11-12, don't have to worry about that sort of thing and the main buildings in my school have 2 levels....

EDIT: :O 7.15am that is early would be bad if you had to travel a distance. So your library doesn;t have air con that is bad, well I guess your only escape from the heat is your computer rooms. Have to agree non air con classes does get hot though...
My old school was full of speds from the local area. Its the worst school in 2 districts. It gets even hotter in the computer rooms since they arent air conditioned and the computers are churning out hot air.

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
hopeles5ly said:
my library is filled with ignorant LOUD juniors who seriously dunno how to stfu. you probably couldn't tell the difference if it was a library or a playground.
Whoa really? Well maybe except for the books lining the shelves.

There's this cool librarian at my school who tells all the kids to shut up or else they get kicked out. Yay!

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
m0ofin said:
Whoa really? Well maybe except for the books lining the shelves.

There's this cool librarian at my school who tells all the kids to shut up or else they get kicked out. Yay!
yeah our librarians say that too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)