How many hours of study are you currently doing? (1 Viewer)

CaffeineMotor

HSC
Been busy this first week, tonight has been my first night of study. Aiming at 2 hours a day as it means I'll work most efficiently and get work done instead of making myself go longer and get distracted and generally do lesser quality work.

gleeek

HSC
Pretty much an hour a day thus far + homework (although I consider homework as studying too).
Aiming for at least 4 hours in total starting from Monday next week.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Some more heads up, 2 hours may not seem a lot, but if you do that amount each night consistently, they WILL add up - provided they are productive hours.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
tips for studying?
From my mistakes,When you are studying, actually study don't play games whilst studying. If you want to play games reserve some time for that but focus on one thing at a time.

aceer

HSC
From my mistakes,When you are studying, actually study don't play games whilst studying. If you want to play games reserve some time for that but focus on one thing at a time.
games are fun though :( , especially during this time of year when new games are being released

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
I never said not to play games, if you want to play games reserve some time to play them - But don't do it whilst studying.

starshine02

HSC
I haven't actually studied this week but I have been consistently doing my homework and reading over my notes after school...I'm mainly aiming for about 1.5 hours per day depending on homework load.

CaffeineMotor

HSC
Again as said before, as long as its a productive 1.5 -2 hrs it can do way more in the long run. Unless of course people can keep up a solid 3-4(fully focused) every single day then I applaud them.

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Just a warning, you DON'T need to study a lot for HSC, 1-2 hours per night is plenty. Don't forget to have fun or you will easily burn out.

nifkeh

HSC
2-3 a night? lol. just mostly for maths too, my worst subject which needs improving. In the holidays I pretty much chilled in front of the computer almost everyday, now I feel motivated for some reason. :D

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
2-3 a night? lol. just mostly for maths too, my worst subject which needs improving. In the holidays I pretty much chilled in front of the computer almost everyday, now I feel motivated for some reason. :D
Just hit me a friendly PM if you need help for that. This goes to anyone who wants Maths help, I'll be available to help during my 3 month break 24/7.Back on topic, I wouldn't really count the hours, just set mini-realistic goals and tick them off.

barbernator

HSC
Just hit me a friendly PM if you need help for that. This goes to anyone who wants Maths help, I'll be available to help during my 3 month break 24/7.Back on topic, I wouldn't really count the hours, just set mini-realistic goals and tick them off.
help them 23/7. you at least need an hour a day to burn off HSC fat.

Oreo4rt

HSC
Does 'study' include homework, because whenever I get english homework, i tend to spend a long while writing up a piece...(+procrastination) so I don't really get to work on every subject evenly.. I just hope I can study 20mins of every subject daily ( as everyone advises to do so) + homework

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
omg lol wot? Good advice (Y)
I'm telling you, sure - you may be focused on studying currently but once you hit graduation, you'd wish you had taken photos with friends as you may never see them again.

Jikky

HSC
I'm telling you, sure - you may be focused on studying currently but once you hit graduation, you'd wish you had taken photos with friends as you may never see them again.
Probably true ^_^

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)