How many pages ? (1 Viewer)

bubbly

HSC
I know that just bcoz there were more pages written doesnt mean that u r goin 2 get a high mark. I know that i am goin 2 get a real low mark

Benal

HSC
I wrote ten pages for each. I had two hours to do them as well. I put down everything I could, and covered everything asked for extensively. I have small writing though. Still, I can't help but think that if you're making 20 pages a lot of it's got to be fluff, irrelevant, or repeated. They were 35 min questions, and I feel that the amount asked for was consistent with that.

Surviv0r

HSC
yeah the questions werent too scary...my friend guessed it was marketing...wish i had listened to her....but i did finne...1 booklet...each...remmebr its not about quantity its about quality... plus i try not to write too much becos examiners wont like it... so get concise and to the point

XcarvengerX

Chocobo
HSC
Section III: 6 pages
Section IV: 5 pages

...with my small handwriting. (approx. 14 words a line)

skepticality

HSC
LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME!!!!! LOOK HOW MUCH I WROTE!!!

I wrote:
Q26 - 20 pages
Q27 - 15 pages

[/mockery of all the posts above me]
[/truth, exactly how much I wrote, with 5 words a line]

Come on, we all know Business is if you have the right subheadings and enough crap underneath each. I was surprised they swapped the topics around for 26 and 27/28 this year.

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
about 10 pages for both

about 5/6 words per line

1harkina

HSC
I wrote more than one book for each
but I DONT THINK people should be comparing how much you write coz ppl have diff writing and some people write alot alot and they just write bullshit that doesnt make sense. This guy was like yeah wrote 15pgs but he wrote on the wrong things

Emma204

HSC
Report - 19 pages - smaller writing (for me) about 7 – 8 words a line
Last Q. - 18 pages large writing and spacing

I have large writing and spaced it so it is readable.

Now I look back I don’t think I did very well especially in multi choice and short answer. I will even have done very well or very badly!

quincyboi

HSC
Benal said:
I wrote ten pages for each. I had two hours to do them as well. I put down everything I could, and covered everything asked for extensively. I have small writing though. Still, I can't help but think that if you're making 20 pages a lot of it's got to be fluff, irrelevant, or repeated. They were 35 min questions, and I feel that the amount asked for was consistent with that.
Anyone who leaves themselves 35 mins do do the last sections is VERY slow or is content with just covering the topics needed.

XcarvengerX

Chocobo
HSC
quincyboi said:
Anyone who leaves themselves 35 mins do do the last sections is VERY slow or is content with just covering the topics needed.
It is easy to get 15 or 16/20 for the last two sections if you cover every aspects of the questions. But from there up (16+), it will be quite difficult and the time needed to get those few extra marks can be spent in reading multiple choice questions more carefully to avoid silly mistakes, or adding some more details to short answers part.

davo522

HSC
Q26 - 9.5 pages.
Q27 - 11 pages.

Both questions were really good i thought, however i suspected Section 4 would be global business.

If I had like 3 more hours, I probs couldve written 30 pages for Q27, the content was so broad, the whole of 'developing marketing strategies' and effective profitability management. Did Nike and McDonalds for that.

lengjaii

HSC
16 pages for report
8 pages for essay <- insufficient of time :(

im screwed T_T

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)