How many pages (1 Viewer)

youngminii

Banned
HSC
HEY GUYS I WROTE 15,12,17 <----THESE NUMBERS ILLUSTRATE I AM BETTER THAN YOUSE

THIS RANK WILL ENSURE PEOPLE DONT REALISE THIS IS ALL BULLSHIT: 2/90
I DID THE HSC 2 YEARS AGO AS WELL...IMPRESSED?: 1/46 (2007)
ATAR AIM: 99.00
DID YOU NOTICE HOW MY AIM IS LESS THAN MY ESTIMATE? THIS SHOWS MY MODESTY AND THAT IM AN OVERACHIEVER: 99.95

I'm pumping up my self esteem. Got a problem? i am tough (only on the internet though).
ahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahhaaha

I did 8/5-6/8
Had 30~ mins to do Module B and it was the hardest for my texts.. :(

HSC
pah, get over yourself.
the amount of pages doesn't count.
it's all on handwriting
i've been told by numerous markers that anything over 3 (taking into account handwriting) is fine.
i wrote 37 pages in total and thats ONLY because my writing is massive
(average 4 words per line)
Dude, I don't want to start something but 4 words per line?!?! How is that even possible?

Gurei

HSC
5/6/6. So 17 pages, which is good for me, I write roughly 8 ~ 12 words per line. I'm amazed at all the people why wrote 25+ pages, I could never write that much. And, only one person in our exam got an extra booklet.

hamm0ud

HSC
N/A
4/4/5
I know a lot of people wrote shite loads more, but really I'm not too worried. I wrote about the same (maybe even less) for my trials, and I did really well.
What I'm saying is, for anyone who thought they didn't write enough, hope is not lost! The point of English isn't to write mindless amounts, it's about expressing your ideas and backing them up well.

zomgliekwtf

HSC
those 6 pages better be at least 900 words.
Wtf, I memorised my essay for History and Memory, and wrote 1000-1100 words in 5 pages. YOU ALL HAVE MASSIVE HANDWRITING. STOP MAKING ME FEEL INADEQUATE.

ixswans

HSC
My friend did 10 booklets in total. For the trials (Module B) she did 11 pages of writing compared to my 3 and got 19 whereas I got 18/20. Some people need more words to explain, some people need less. Chillax and start fretting over the sciences/HSIEs. You'll never see the paper you wrote on again :)

5233andy

HSC
yay for vagueness.... yeah i feel a bit like that.. but i have had past times where i felt i crapped on about nothing and got a reasonable score... i didnt use many quotes.. so a 20 is impossible
You sound like a replica of me...

I tend to harp on about nonsense, from my perspective; when the exams turnaround, the mark ends up being positively unexpected.

Hopefully, just hopefully, hoping not to jinx myself, my marks will be better than what I expect... at the moment, I'm not expecting anything decent, given that what I wrote was the worst lot of stuff that I have ever written in my life...

I'm commiserating my failure at the subject I'm relatively best at...
The fact that the Eng. Ext. 2 major works have already been marked, and I probably failed at that, isn't helping me at all...

heli.copter

HSC
omg im always last to post on these things. i agree with the overwhelming majority of you who have said that its quality over quantity.

oh i wrote

11 11 13

but then again my writing was so bad near the end.

BTW. just for the sake of it, ill just say, my friend was penalised in her trials (and shes effing g-dawg at english) because she didnt display an "extensive knowledge on the texts" which is in the syllabus, and thus got penalised.

im just putting it ou there, dont quote me, but that teacher that penalised her is ALSO a hsc marker and has been for the last 15 years, marked her down cause she didnt write enough. not in terms of pages, but words. some markers are psycho and count the words.

anyway as i said just puting it out there dont quote me. but then again,m im sure everyone has done well in english :)

get off the forums and study for maths !

http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/waffen/violent-smiley-011.gif
ext2maths ftw (Y)....or (N)

xx goodluck all

imalda

HSC
4.5,4.5,4 so 13 pages. and i write about 10-12 words on a line.

and for ppl shitting themselves about not writing like 10 pages for each essay, you dont know the size of their writing and most importantly:

QUALITY OVER QUANTITY!!!!

and just to let you know, each of my essays is about 1200 words (i fit about 300 words to a page with my writing) and my school has always told me you only need to write about 1000 so don't stress!

Riffy Raffy

BABY MAN
HSC
8.5, 9, 9.5 = 27
Good enough? Some of the people in this thread did so much more...dang

jotdan

HSC
More pages does not necessarily mean you've actually written more...i only did 5 pages for each, but they would have been around 1000 maybe more words each

Oh? you wrote 1000 words a page, MAYBE EVEN MORE?!?!
Well arent you fantasticly modest

do you write in size 1 times new roman do you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)