How many people left early? (1 Viewer)

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Only 1 person at my school left early.
The exam was of an appropriate length, so i went right up to about 2 minutes before the end. Beautiful timing...

btw wouldnt the supervisors have changed the clocks for monday's exams?

study buddy

troglodyte
HSC
Ours changed one clock, but not the other, so we all had to strain our necks to see what the time was. So frustrating

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i finished just on time as well

there were about 4 that left of 17

however i couldnt tell how many exactly as i was still trying to tie up my booklets as they left.

praise897

Alcoholic
HSC
i was done with about 15 to go cause i left...hated half the questions

and my friend also left just before me and i needed a lift home!

nono

HSC
N/A
With so many people leaving so early into the exam, is it good for the people who stayed the whole time??

And for the people who left is it cos you write super super fast or cos you didn't have more to write?

I don't think anyone in my exam left...wait no this chick in front of me got up cos she was feeling sick or something...

bonniejjj

HSC
We're not allowed to leave any of our exams early... and frankly I wouldn't dream of it. I couldn't imagine wasting a minute of that precious little time they give us. I think anyone who leaves early is just selling themselves short. Unless you don't care about your results and aren't going to uni or anything anyway- then I guess its ok.

meh05

didn't finish :( DONT CARE :D coz i have no more!!! i am done!!! i was really surprised with our class. we have 9 and usually there is only four who try and we are usually 1,2,3,4 ranked. in trial we were the only ones to stay 3hrs and no one was surprised when ppl left asap ie half way thru. but today only two left and that was 30 mins before end. :eek: so very shocked. very good tho.

cate_7x

HSC
There are about 30 people who do Ancient at our school, and two people left. Everyone else worked up until the final minute.

a8o

HSC
I ifnished about half an hour early, but had a read and corrected some dates. Then I thought 'what the hell, I'll add footnotes in here and there' and probably wrote another booklet's worth, cause if I bothered to learn it I thought I might as well write it somewhere.

jess_s

HSC
our school sucks

there was honestly only 1 person out of a class of 14 ppl that stayed until the end!!!! about 4 ppl left between the 1-1.5 hrs, then a few between the 1.5-2.5 then byt he last 15mins there was only 4 ppl left ... this is wen i left then 5 mins later another 2 ppl then my friend was the last one left... arrggg my class average is going way downnnnn

lol but i came first in the trials so im not too worried coz i couldnt have done that bad...could have i???
but ppl were honestly having competitions of who would leave first!!!!!
it was my last exam too so o uwas busting to get out.. i honestly thought bout stopping half way through n just leaving thats how sick of it i was!!!!!

somnambulist

My friend next to me left early but I'm not sure if anyone else left. I couldn't believe it - I actually ran out of time in the exam! Ah well. At least it's over.

nedzelic

HSC
man, i don't know how anyone could leave an exam early - i didn't even leave early for bio! and for every one who does that you know what i mean - you could do it in 2 hours easily

i coulv'e had another 10 minutes would have been good
or better still, another 5 minutes redaing time yeah? i mean really, how can 5 minutes in ancient be comparable to five in, say bio? the exam is over 100 pages long! it is a fucking dossier!

PRODIGAL

HSC
Mandy101 said:
I go to a selective school and I don't think in the whole history of the HSC anybody has actually left early... There's no way I could walk out of an exam - what if you thought about something you could have written two minutes later?!
Exactly, an extra mark could be the difference between bands, what purpose does leaving early serve? A few ppl from my school left early but honestly they're the ones that wouldnt do well even if they stayed, but for the diligent student(haha) there's always that opportunity for extra marks.. even if its just one.

DeStInYbLkMaGiC

HSC
dere was like 3 ppl in 1 room n 2 in da other room left so 5 includin me. some guyz left 40 minz into da exam which is shockin.

AussieSwimChick

HSC
out of 9 of us in the class6 of us left 1 after the other at an hr and a half. we signed out school just in time to see the other lot walk out from the 3hr exam. it was shit. i couldnt think of anything to write in most of the sections... so i just crapd on about something that sounded alittle relevant. lets hope it works

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)