How much did you write (1 Viewer)

bluuangel

HSC
haha sorry dash! too quick in quoting me! i edited my post slightly :p

bluuangel

HSC
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
well the thread topic is how much u wrote......whether u feel intimidated or not is entirely up to u.. :p
well, good point. but i'm just aiming my argument @ the people who are reporting of abnormal amounts of booklets that are obviously blown up to piss people off.

is a roflcopter
HSC
maybe its like a pyschological warfare thing :p OR maybe we should accept that there are very good english students here?

i wrote 6,6,7

basically spewed out something prepared for 2 and 3

handwriting went to hell though, i just hope markers will read mine :(

Yami

I have very small writing, so I'm proud of what I managed to pull off:

Section 1: 3 pages
Section 2: 3 pages
Section 3: 5 pages

tonberry_kun

O RLY?
HSC
my handwriting during the course of the exam went from BIG to small to BIG to small with the big being relaxed and comfortable and the small being when i'm rushing

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
i did 5,8,5 - i have pretty small writing and tried to make it a bit bigger... but i was happy with what i wrote...

i've got 14/15 before, writing 3 pages (normal, not BOS) so i'm not that worried

Adam

HSC
OK, this is my first post ever, just because of this thread.

I am not amazing at english, I don't want to be, it is a useless subject, hence the reason for it being compulsory.

I did:

I was amazed. It was the most I ever wrote (sure the lines are primary school style).

Damn you saddists who get off on writing a lot. My guess is that most of you bump up your number of pages to give yourselves a ego boost.

Just remeber: your enlish writing speed is inversely proportional to your ability to complete real world tasks.

Dubya

failing physics
HSC
i wrote for 2 hours straight but felt like i was writing in circle and getting nowhere

blah says she

blah. blah. blah.
HSC
SI - 4
S II - 5
S III - 10

All in my absolutely huge writing. I write big anyway and they give us such wide lines that I feel compelled to fill them up, so my already big writing gets even larger!

azwethinkweiz

HSC
section 1=3 n half pages
section 2=4 pages
section 3=6 pages

now thats a fair amount for me...would of been good to have a three hour exam rather than two but who gives a shit now its all over no point sulking about it.

though id like to say a big hello to adam who posted stuff just before. i couldnt of said it better myself.

such fucking lamers who think its fucking impressive to write a dozen pages on sum poem or change..big deal theres more life and id like to see how u can apply that to the real world cause u lamers who get all egostistical cause u wrote alot will get a rude shock wen u get out of school.

just studying as much as u like, have a go and see wat happens its not the be all n end all.these exams dont accout for much in the grand scheme of things.

Bepps

"these exams dont accout for much in the grand scheme of things." I agree that there are other ways of getting to where we need to go, but seriously, if you blitz the exams the path way is usually quicker and less strenuous.

Sec 1: 5pg
Sec 2: 11pg
Sec 3: 12 pg

I wrote that much because i studied my bum off during the holidays and wanted to do myself justice in the exams - not because i want to make others feel inadequate. If you really believe that those who write as hard as they can and just happen to get more pages than you are "saddists who get off on writing a lot" then you are extremely pathetic little people.
Its our HSC for gods sake!
Congratulations to those of you who beat their own page record, you should be proud.
And dont let the words of a vocal minority (who are obviously feeling a little insecure and possibly jeolous) get you down.

N

ND

Originally posted by azwethinkweiz

such fucking lamers who think its fucking impressive to write a dozen pages on sum poem or change..big deal theres more life and id like to see how u can apply that to the real world cause u lamers who get all egostistical cause u wrote alot will get a rude shock wen u get out of school.
It does apply to the 'real world', people attempt to do well so that they get a high UAI and get accepted to good courses. I don't see anyone in this thread trying to put people down because they wrote alot. Wake up, and get over your jealousy.

Robyn

hey...
well i didn't get much done cause i ran out of time
S1 - 5 pages
S2 - 3 pages
S3 - 4 pages

I can't believe some ppl wrote heaps and heaps... i wrote like a page in the last 4 minutes
the exam should of gone for an extra 1/2 an hour or so

anyway cya l8ter
goodluck every1 in tomorrow's exam and all the rest of ur exams

ruski_gal

does it really matter how much you write?? I wrote 5 for Q1, 5 for Q2 and 8 for Q3. Surely its not how much you write but what you write. Its not all about length. You can write 11 pages of complete nothing and not get as good marks as say 7 pages of in depth writing Surely!?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)