How much do you sleep? (1 Viewer)

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
i hav been sleeping for like 9-10 hours a night for sum reason. im goin to cut that down for the next two months however.

DarkDrakayn

Premium Member
HSC
I get to bed at 12-12:30 on weeknights and wake up at like 6:30-7ish and on weekends 1:00 and wake up at 9 or 10ish

So:
Weekdays: 6-6&1/2 hrs
Weekends: 8-9hrs

Zeroes

HSC
Usually 6-7 hours. I couldn't really get more even if I tried because my brother's always up making a noise until about 12 every night. :\

ArtemisOrthia

HSC
I'm the opposite to most. I go to bed at 10-12 (depending on how tired I am), and end up waking up 4:30/5ish every morning the past few months. It's insanely gross in winter. D: Especially on the weekends.. u_u

powlmao

Banned
HSC
I'm the opposite to most. I go to bed at 10-12 (depending on how tired I am), and end up waking up 4:30/5ish every morning the past few months. It's insanely gross in winter. D: Especially on the weekends.. u_u
Gosh that is so little.

I too fall asleep at 11pm-12am and then wake up at 6-7am, i could never wake up at 4am

K

khorne

my parents beat me if i sleep, so Ive been doing meth since year 3 and studying 22 hours a day

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Sleeping is the best part of the day. If you don't get ~8 hours - I pity you. :tongue2:

HSC
N/A
Lately i've been getting around 5-6 hours a night but i'm gonna sleep less for the next 3 weeks to study for my yearlies :(

It's terrible.

imZerroo

HSC
Sleep like 10 hours when exams are over, but during exams, 4 hours max lol
i have no control over my sleep, cant wake up when i should etc.

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
Lately i've been getting around 5-6 hours a night but i'm gonna sleep less for the next 3 weeks to study for my yearlies :(

It's terrible.
i studied less for my trials than u seem to be for ur prelim yearlies. dont overdo it.

HSC
N/A
i studied less for my trials than u seem to be for ur prelim yearlies. dont overdo it.
I have not started studying for my yearlies.
I have also done nothing all year. I'm an entire textbook behind in 2/3u maths, I have not touched the business studies content at all, I haven't read the texts I was meant to read for Advanced english-which we're meant to know well, I never do my chemistry work or pay attention in class, I sleep in studies of religion and I actually sometimes do work for biology.

Now do you understand why I need to study? I know nothing.

Jacko32

HSC
N/A
wut? How old are you?

Why do you say I'm mean to you? I was just showing concern for your well-being. Unless you have a health condition you need a good lot of sleep - as most people do. Is this how you repay an act of kindness?
Oh my gosh, I apologize, that was uncalled for. Thankyou for caring about my well being, and if you want to help send one dollar to happy dude - p.o box 3267

Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)