How much is the parking sticker this year? (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
And how long till last year's ones expire?

And without resorting to Tylenol, is there any other way to get rid of a heat-induced headache :( It's not as bad as it was before, but still uncomfortable :(

CieL

HSC
Well, the 07 parking sticker will be $130 exactly.... a few bucks up from last year.... and the 07 sticker lasts from 1/1/07 - 28/2/08... so I guess the 06 sticker will last till the 28th feb 07...

Ummmm.......... get an air conditioner?

HSC
N/A
awesome, exactly $130? And I assume we make the cheques out to Macquarie University.

I might get mine tomorrow :)

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Its light purple.

edit: maybe lavender.

CieL

HSC
Can we add the colour of Sexual Frustration?

But nar.. I saw the parking sticker today.. car travelling behind me had it.. it just reminded me of poorly painted toilets..

Hobbsee

HSC
On a related note - does anyone know when the earliest time we can get our new uni cards are?

I'd prefer to get both of them on the same day. Without queues. Queues are evil.

*grumbles at the thought of going into a medicare queue for ages*

X

xeuyrawp

Hobbsee said:
On a related note - does anyone know when the earliest time we can get our new uni cards are?

I'd prefer to get both of them on the same day. Without queues. Queues are evil.

*grumbles at the thought of going into a medicare queue for ages*
Uni card?

You keep your old card until you lose it or graduate (I've had mine since 2005). You need to get a concession sticker, though, which you can get in C5C. A lot of 2007 first-years are enrolling at the moment, so the queues might be long.

With the SAM card, you can register online. After doing that, you need to take yer money and uni card to pick it up from SAM central (right near the Quarry). :)

Hobbsee

HSC
glitterfairy said:
^ do we make cheques out to 'macquarie university' still?
Yep.

http://www.ofs.mq.edu.au/student_finances/paying_fees.htm

As for the cards, I thought i saw a whole lot of people lining up in the library and getting their photos taken. I thought it would have to be for the uni cards. Maybe I'm delusional :p

Any idea which room in C5C? I guess the one with people in it....

HSC
N/A
Campus cards are supposedly C5C244

Transport Concession cards are in 234 or something? The one near the physio doors nearest Lincoln building.

buddys

HSC
glitterfairy said:
Campus cards are supposedly C5C244
Does that mean we pick up our little 2007 sticker for our student card from C5C244?

HSC
N/A
The only stickers on my card are ones I got for transport concession, so presumably no.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
How much does it cost to replace a lost concession sticker (the one that goes on the student card)?

buddys

HSC
glitterfairy said:
The only stickers on my card are ones I got for transport concession, so presumably no.
dont we get a new sticker each year with the new year on it instead of getting a new card - i know last yr the centre for open education sent me a 2006 sticker.

HSC
N/A
a tiny one in the bottom left corner?

Yeah, I got that from the same place as the transport concession thing. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)