How Much Power Do Teachers Have? (2 Viewers)

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
Tammi105 said:
At my school some children were told not to do math because the teacher didn't like their SC results.
The children who chose it anyway have been kicked out for reasons unknown.
Even the other teachers have their back up about it.
Some people like to know more than that 2+2=4. Why aren't we aloud to try?
It is not right. The head of math should be fired as far as i am concerned.
LOL Maths is compulsory at my school, and a lot of students don't want to do it. They force you to do the level of mathematics that the school wants you to do - so if you got under a band 5 in SC, they'll probably force you to do General mathematics.

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
@OP too bad for you, it happens for everyone else too, for bio our teacher is picking an "easier" topic communication so we do better but people want to do soemthing else
At least sometimes u do get to choose wat u do, just pretend that u didn't even have a choice to choose ur topic and that that topic was the course everyone had to do. Now does it make a difference?

The Kaiser

HSC
Timothy.Siu said:
@OP too bad for you, it happens for everyone else too, for bio our teacher is picking an "easier" topic communication so we do better but people want to do soemthing else
At least sometimes u do get to choose wat u do, just pretend that u didn't even have a choice to choose ur topic and that that topic was the course everyone had to do. Now does it make a difference?
LOL Hagan.

Biochemistry is a lot easier.

Teachers can only kick you out of a course, if you haven't met the satisfactory requirements of that course which is a Band 2 (Or not completing a satisfactory amount of work from class), then they issue H.S.C warning letters and the like.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)