• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

how much study are you doing a day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Without Wings said:
stop using this thread as a procrastination tool and go study guys!

(or to the beach, because its a perfect day for that)
If I could I would.

I sometimes envy all you guys who actually have time to study for subjects and whatnot, because I really am not getting any closer to finishing this major work of mine. But only sometimes :)

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
If I could I would.

I sometimes envy all you guys who actually have time to study for subjects and whatnot, because I really am not getting any closer to finishing this major work of mine. But only sometimes :)
What major work?

I've done 2hrs today of solid study.
Hooray! Then I went to have lunch and the motivation has gone. I really really hate that.

samuel slack

HSC
jayadore said:
I went to have lunch and the motivation has gone. I really really hate that.
I hate that. Happened to me as well this morning. I looked at some maths just then for about 15 minutes. Argh. I know it has to be done. But i dont want to be the one who has to do it. :mad1:

larnzwhytcross

HSC
hmms, since monday ive normally started at about 8.30, go great guns til about 11ish..then kinda get sidetracked for a little while..get back into it at about 1 and go til 4...my original plan was 10 hour days, but ive since realised my attention span just can't hack it.....meh, maybe when it gets closer and i start to panic ill start to get a bit more serious..but yeh, pretty much normal school hours

samuel slack

HSC
I think my study will increase in that first few days before each exam, because I'll be worrying so much about it.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
samuel slack said:
I think my study will increase in that first few days before each exam, because I'll be worrying so much about it.
I intend on doing that too. I'm hoping to get some good study in tonight. We'll see what happens.

williamc

HSC
tanjin said:
I intend on doing that too. I'm hoping to get some good study in tonight. We'll see what happens.
Lol your post count has doubled in the last week. Too bad come at the wrong time of the year. Claiming how you are stressing out, if you really were then you would go and do some work.

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
williamc said:
Lol your post count has doubled in the last week. Too bad come at the wrong time of the year. Claiming how you are stressing out, if you really were then you would go and do some work.
I'm stressing out, and i'm an addicted BoSer... :D

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
williamc said:
You were claiming 10.5 hours a day earlier.
yeah. But, i was studying Bio at the time and i LOVE bio.. so i did actually get 10 hours each day... but when i started studying Chem and 4U.... then, my brain starts to melt.... and i go to bos for comfort...... and procrastination

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
williamc said:
^ pfft proally a chick thing then.
i blame my faylure of the HSC on wild, uncontrollable hormones :eek:

lol, nah. kidding. <( >_>)>

bah... must.... get..... 4U.... study..... in..... today........

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
williamc said:
Not everyone's the same as you. If you read a post of mine before i had said that i was stressed but not at the same time - yeah it doesnt make sense but thats exactly how i feel. I've only got 7 units to study for - engalay is almost complete, all i have to do is mod and math - 2 weeks is enough.

I've been on BOS for a while - but i've been posting more and more now. It's not like i just decided to go on BOS so close to the HSC, i've always been on it - whenever im on the comp.

williamc

HSC
tanjin said:
Not everyone's the same as you. If you read a post of mine before i had said that i was stressed but not at the same time - yeah it doesnt make sense but thats exactly how i feel. I've only got 7 units to study for - engalay is almost complete, all i have to do is mod and math - 2 weeks is enough.

I've been on BOS for a while - but i've been posting more and more now. It's not like i just decided to go on BOS so close to the HSC, i've always been on it - whenever im on the comp.
WTF? "not everyone's the same as you." You got no idea who i am or what i am like.

+ fair enough.

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
OK people. Let's KEEP AWAY from the attacking, and the flaming, and the hating...

It's getting closer and closer to the hsc, and what we definitely DO NOT need is more stress and ill-will going on around the forum, especially since most of us are on here simply to relax a bit, and relieve some of the stress....

OK?

good. :uhhuh:

as for study.......... sometime tonight.... i promise...... >_>"

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
ssejamafone said:
I'm stressing out, and i'm an addicted BoSer... :D
You say it like it's a bad thing.
;)

You need some distraction anyway.
You shouldn't study 10hours straight or whatever.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
williamc said:
WTF? "not everyone's the same as you." You got no idea who i am or what i am like.

+ fair enough.
I never said anything about actually knowing anything about you - but from what you said it seemed to me that you are the type that can study when feeling stressed.

williamc said:
Claiming how you are stressing out, if you really were then you would go and do some work.
That's what i understood from this comment. :)

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
jayadore said:
You say it like it's a bad thing.
;)

You need some distraction anyway.
You shouldn't study 10hours straight or whatever.
well.. addictions can be good sometimes.. :rolleyes:... <3 bos :shy:

and... my tutor told me off today for focusing on 1 subject each day only..... and i felt stupid.... >_>"""""

so, now i will heed his advice and study different subjects every day. :uhhuh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)