• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

how much study are you doing a day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lgaica

HSC
i did 5 hours of business today broken up into two chunks, it was surprisingly productive

williamc

HSC
samuel slack said:
Will. Thats insane. Surely you must feel some stress. Just a little bit? Maybe? I was completely confident about a week ago as well. Then the confidence came crashing down. But I'm not really stressed now, just worried... if that even makes sense.
No i don't feel any stress.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
ssejamafone said:
Of course i will. :D.... i hope...
Oh, shup you pubeface - you will. :D

Godspeed.

Edit: Looks like im not going to get any study done besides completing yet another engalay essay *sigh*

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
tanjin said:
Oh, shup you pubeface - you will. :D

Godspeed.
It's my hormones.... they make me feel funny.... :eek:

on-topic: ...... oh god.... i really need to study... ok... i will start afresh tomorow... and .... BAN myself from bos! ... except during study breaks

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
ssejamafone said:
It's my hormones.... they make me feel funny.... :eek:

on-topic: ...... oh god.... i really need to study... ok... i will start afresh tomorow... and .... BAN myself from bos! ... except during study breaks
Very long study breaks....

Well my parents, for some strange reason - are not questioning why i spend so much time on the computer when most studying is usually (for normal people) done at the desk. Maybe they liked my report?

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
tanjin said:
Very long study breaks....

Well my parents, for some strange reason - are not questioning why i spend so much time on the computer when most studying is usually (for normal people) done at the desk. Maybe they liked my report?
They probably did :D.... and that reminds me... 0_o.... i haven't shown my parents my trial report yet..... *dies*... i actually forgot.... *dies again*

ooohhhhh boooyyyyyy...... *sweating profusely*.....

and. currently i'm actually looking at those bos standard packages and admiring the exemplar answers... so, my time on the comp is 'fairly' productive...

edit: waiiiittt... lol, i remember now... i've TOLD them my marks, but i just haveen't shown them the actual report yet... *pheewwwww*....

Last edited:

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
ssejamafone said:
They probably did :D.... and that reminds me... 0_o.... i haven't shown my parents my trial report yet..... *dies*... i actually forgot.... *dies again*

ooohhhhh boooyyyyyy...... *sweating profusely*.....

and. currently i'm actually looking at those bos standard packages and admiring the exemplar answers... so, my time on the comp is 'fairly' productive...

edit: waiiiittt... lol, i remember now... i've TOLD them my marks, but i just haveen't shown them the actual report yet... *pheewwwww*....
Well, my PARENTS knew the report was coming - so they made sure they got it. But they were happy with it. So all is well for now - Let's see what happens when my hsc results come out.

Last edited:

samuel slack

HSC
Lol. my parents looked at my report, flicked through were like; yes english good work, legal studies- nice marks, business- good stuff, Ancient History- good job, Maths- WTF!! 40%. Didn't speak to me except to ask me to do manual labour for a couple of days.

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
tanjin said:
Well, my reports knew the report was coming - so they made sure they got it. But they were happy with it. So all is well for now - Let's see what happens when my hsc results come out.
2 reports gave birth to you???.... 0_o :eek: :eek:

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
ssejamafone said:
2 reports gave birth to you???.... 0_o :eek: :eek:
LOL Oh! What the HSC has done to me. :eek:

Shall go and edit it now.

& Jess, where did you get that mighty cute emoticon?

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
tanjin said:
LOL Oh! What the HSC has done to me. :eek:

Shall go and edit it now.

& Jess, where did you get that mighty cute emoticon?
lolol... <3 your obvious edit . :lol:

as for my kawaii emoticon... wellll.... i, uhh.... borrowed it from somewhere..... :uhoh:..

ahwell, kudos to the talented Deviant-art-er who created it. :)

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
ssejamafone said:
lolol... <3 your obvious edit . :lol:

as for my kawaii emoticon... wellll.... i, uhh.... borrowed it from somewhere..... :uhoh:..

ahwell, kudos to the talented Deviant-art-er who created it. :)
My pure stupidity had to be shown - i cannot hide it any longer. My parents are report cards. :D

fishy89sg

HSC
tanjin said:
My pure stupidity had to be shown - i cannot hide it any longer. My parents are report cards. :D
your parents are report cards? thats an A for imagination

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
fishy89sg said:
your parents are report cards? thats an A for imagination
That's why i work hard to make sure that my reports are good. They're A+++ report cards. Im not meeting their expectations. I is be disappointing them. :eek:

fishy89sg

HSC
does read through notes from the marking centre count as studying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)