How much 'stuff' does everyone have in their journal? (1 Viewer)

tRiXsTa

HSC
hmm

You dont have to type all your entries up do you? Does it need to be extremely ledgible? Because mine will take a bit of concentration to depict i imagine...

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
im in the process of putting all my crap in mine. I hate having journals/logbooks anything. i never know what to write in it and im running out of pages haha

Jayphen

super disco breakin'
HSC
I've filled 1/4 of it, if that. I don't have a printer, so I can't print out crap to stick in there. I'm not really going to bother doing much to it, maybe just stick some more hand outs in. meh.

robo3687

Tired
HSC
my journal is fairly huge....its in one of those thick folders...don't know how thick.......theres well over 100 entries most multiple pages........then theres my drafts, which towards the end were becoming a 1/4 inch thick each (56 page BOS formatted script....very spacious), and assessments, as well as other things....all typed up and dated......

its a heavy bugger.....

black_man

Chuck lives here
HSC
i'm not entirely sure how large my journal may become. my journal has been sort of auxilliary to the development of my major work, ive recorded all my writing in another book, and transferred research and ideas periodically into my journal. It might comprise an entire a4 book once i include all the necessary drafts of my reflection statement and major work itself

timmay05

HSC
Legibility:S

Nothing handwritten in it legible! That is why I am on a laptop for exams!

taxman

make poverty
HSC
I hate my log book. I enjoyed it at first, but I soon spiralled into insanity and began to hate it like a cat. Grrr...I hope it burns. No, I take that back...*shudders and remembers nightmare where burglar stole logbook*

_blank

HSC
Uni Grad
My journal just consists of drafts stuck in with cheap glue. Oh, and a few doodles of what my website (my MW) might look like.

timmay05

HSC
I include everything in my journal... it (at final weigh in)... is 4kg

Poor souls if they dont consider my wokr authentic... the layout is horrible!!

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
yeah I'm with Jhakka, about 300 pages, but it's mainly all drafts. I'm glad it's done but almost sad to see it go. EE2 was sorta like my salvation, the independance was enough to keep me enthusiastic throughout the entire year. If anyone is interested I will post up my Major Work + Reflection Statement... doubt you all want to read a fairly concentrated critical response tho

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
taxman said:
I hate my log book. I enjoyed it at first, but I soon spiralled into insanity and began to hate it like a cat. Grrr...I hope it burns. No, I take that back...*shudders and remembers nightmare where burglar stole logbook*
haha
mine is about 200 odd pages typed, but there's handwritten stuff through it.

I did a bunch of research and a lot of it is drafts

adambra

HSC
Mines 25 pages. Including drafts and hand-written bullshit. Can't believe people actually used the thing. Meh.

HSC
N/A
wohooo a good 300+ pages
.. mainly drafts though

.. not really much written documentation (as in handwriting)

hmm

i'm happy

*these whiteout/marker/highlighter/glue fumes are really getting to me*

Jayphen

super disco breakin'
HSC
I didn't use much of my journal at all. I see it as a waste of time. I don't have a printer, so I couldn't include any drafts. Oh well. I highly doubt it'll be a problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)