How much time? (1 Viewer)

P

pLuvia

I did quite a bit in these holidays last year and it certainly did help not quite how many hours though

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
07ers put banners up in your sig with 'how many hours i have studied in the hols'.

I assure you that it will get your (competitive) juices going. Just look at how awesome mitsui and pLuvia's results turned out because of this :)

Chew me:)

HSC
im gonna start today, i cant really say how many hours? cause im not sure... so everyday ill hae a different plan:) and ill see how i go... im hoping to finish my hw.. which isnt much at all.. and get almost all my notes for ext. hist... AARRGGHHH and i have a business assignment which i wouldnt mind completing... but im not sure if i wanna drop it.. i doubt i will, so ill probably do that... thennn i wanna do all my notes for my half yearly exams... it wont be too hard:) hopefully (as long as i tell myself it wont be, it wont be =] )

well im out to start now... 10-12... then dr. phil/7th heaven:) lolzz.... then maybe notes at night?

ill let u know how i go

lyzzidc

HSC
i'm actually starting today because one of the teachers at school told us to rest up until new years, then start studying 4 hours a day.

HSC
Chew me:) said:
im gonna start today, i cant really say how many hours? cause im not sure... so everyday ill hae a different plan:) and ill see how i go... im hoping to finish my hw.. which isnt much at all.. and get almost all my notes for ext. hist... AARRGGHHH and i have a business assignment which i wouldnt mind completing... but im not sure if i wanna drop it.. i doubt i will, so ill probably do that... thennn i wanna do all my notes for my half yearly exams... it wont be too hard:) hopefully (as long as i tell myself it wont be, it wont be =] )

well im out to start now... 10-12... then dr. phil/7th heaven:) lolzz.... then maybe notes at night?

ill let u know how i go

welll i only ended up doing 2 hrs yesterday... need to do more.. im soo nervous for my ext. hist major work

HSC
lolzz agreed

I NEED MOTIVATION... IVE ONLY DONE HALF AN HR TODAY

okay so plan...
finish off ancient history hw--wont take to long at all
begin study notes---maybe business
read "emma" at night time and make notes:)

not too hard

-pari-

HSC
N/A
:) lots of motivation threads around the forum ... ---> take a look ;)

Beege

HSC
ive gotta do business, ipt, english (won't take long) and software notes plus a whole maths chapter. Gayyyy, should of done them as I progressed through last term, well I will next term!

HSC
-pari- said:
:) lots of motivation threads around the forum ... ---> take a look ;)
i know i know there are... but that was just an excuse

i did my ancient!! woooo hoooooo finished ancient hw!!!

now am going to do notes and then start reading emma

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
Gangles.McGee said:
The last time I saw 7th Heaven was when Ruthie was 13! And Simon's getting married :eek:
He almost got married, but everyone's having twin, 6 sets of twins, what the?
Lolz, I watched the show 2day and Carlos and Mary are having twin girls, Matt and Sarah, Lucy and Kevin are having twin boys. And Simon didn't get married.
I <3 OPRAH, awesome woman, missed her shows but know that I'm on holidays I can chill in front of the couch with her :D yay!

She also gave me my idea for my ext eng story...is there anything that woman can't do? :) After Oprah I will commit myself to 2 hours of maths!

Last edited:
HSC
Chew me:) said:
i did my ancient!! woooo hoooooo finished ancient hw!!!
I know that feeling. I finished my ancient this morning. Done like a 7 pages of answers to questions.

I find I have alot more English Homework then any other subject by far.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
Lol I agree with what sofstar said yonks ago, I don't time my studies either, and just get what I need done, done. =D
I reckon you should be aiming for 3 hours a day though, hahah, or is that too much ? I rekn that should be about right for a yr 12 person.

HSC
I find for me I just do study and homework. By the time I finish some of it or what I wanted to achieve that day I have spent like three hours plus easily. Though I seem to have a large workload in comparison to my fellow students at the school.

HSC
Thats a great start to the year. Though I have found it hard with the amount of things my parents wish to do and such.

HSC
rofllllllll she probably will... thank god they didnt get married... she ssooo demanding and selfish... and i dont like the way she talks!!! that 7th heaven family... geeezz!!! sooooooo lovey dovey... lolzz i use to wihs my family was like that when i was younger... not os naiive anymore

anywayss... i only did ancient hw yesterday, no notes or englsh like i said i would... soo ive started on some business notes... i know i can finish em today... not even hard... maybe i can go at it for another two hrs... and then finish for the day? i knoww ill finish it.. i soo need to start on my emma book!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)