How much time? (1 Viewer)

Chew me:)

HSC
good on ya... i know i can finish my bsiness today... but MANNNN im soo lazy!!! its like im just copyng everything outta my book, cause when i write in my notebook, i write it so i understand it... and i write evrything i need for when i study... NOW... im just copying everything, but i guess its good revision... sooo tired five and a half hrs of sleep last night

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
Chew me:) said:
good on ya... i know i can finish my bsiness today... but MANNNN im soo lazy!!! its like im just copyng everything outta my book, cause when i write in my notebook, i write it so i understand it... and i write evrything i need for when i study... NOW... im just copying everything, but i guess its good revision... sooo tired five and a half hrs of sleep last night
I wrote up some practical study notes for chem today. So much confusion on frac. distillation and fermentation...

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
Yay, up till now I've done 8, count them 8 ext 1 prelim math induction questions...yes that's how far behind I am :lol:

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
SoulSearcher said:
Yes I will :)
Highly doubt it. I have been doing 2-3 hours each day since the holidays have started. i didn't study for the last two days and i am regreting it, lol i am such a nerd. But i guess its a good idea to take a break every now and then, but don't take a really long break, such that it doesn't turn into a waste of time. Its also good to exercise regularly, and get some fresh air.

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Nah, you should be fine with that many induction questions for each type :)
Except I've only dones the easy straight forewards ones (out of maths in focus!) I'll probs move onto the division ones tomorrow. I think M.I.F. are the easy practices questions, not hard like the exam ones, oh well no point stressing out now :cool:

Riviet

HSC
N/A
dr baby beanie said:
Except I've only dones the easy straight forewards ones (out of maths in focus!) I'll probs move onto the division ones tomorrow. I think M.I.F. are the easy practices questions, not hard like the exam ones, oh well no point stressing out now :cool:
If you can conquer questions from the Cambridge textbook, then you should be able to nail past HSC questions in no time! ;)

Last edited:

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
Riviet said:
If you can conquer questions from the Cambridge textbook, then you should be able to nail past HSC questions in no time! ;)
How I would love to nail past questions (and the HSC) but we only get allocated a MIF and a smart-alec teacher. :)

Beege

HSC
is 2hrs (1 subject per day) per weekday good enough?

-pari-

HSC
N/A
^^^ depends on the indiviual -- varies for every person. if you feel confident with it then great.

Re Shirkar:

samme heeree! been doing at least a bit everyday, some day a lot some days close to zilch, [those days i say i need a break even if i dont....ie being lazy] & i still dont feel like i've got much done.

psht.

Beege

HSC
yeh i seriously can't sit at my desk for long periods of time

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
I'm gonna spend half an hour reading and then forgetting what I've read in my English novel today.

Loz_metalhead

HSC
Don't worry about studying to much these holidays, just try and organise your notes and finish/start some summaries.

I did nothing in the summer holidays:rofl:

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
Beege said:
yeh i seriously can't sit at my desk for long periods of time

lol yeah I get what you mean , it's the same as me too , my concentration span breaks probably after 10 minutes or so , and I start playing with my pens instead =P

Beege

HSC
yeh I get that too, are there anyways to overcome this?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)