How much u wrote and wat mark u expect ? (1 Viewer)

jed.hamers

Death to Exams mostly ENG
HSC
Whoah!! That's way too much to write in 2 hours.

Section 1 - 4pages

Section 2 - 5 pages

Section 3 - 7 pages

tkfkd

HSC
Man seriously, I agree with royaaran, I was feeling, holy shit I wrote 18 pages all together! That's pretty good...then I look at this thread and err..25 and 24 pages pages?!! How could anyone write 25 pages in just 2 hours??!! I wrote 18 pages just in time and my hand was hurting so much.

Anyway I wrote around 950-1000 words for both SECTION II and SECTION III
Section 1 - Only 3 pages. Probably will get around 7-8/15
Section 2 - 8 pages. I hope to get around 12/15
Section 3 - 7 pages. hmm...13? I certainly bloody well hope so... if not...I hope around 11 at least.

serena99

HSC
i filled a booklet for creative, one booklet plus two pages for the essay and for the reading i started a new page for each question so maybe 3/4 of a booklet
pretty happy hoping for more than 40/45

haque

HSC
i hate english-don't know what to expect

section 1-8 pages
section2-9 pages
section3-16 pages

tkfkd

HSC
Can i ask you guys something? Is AOS worth 60% of the whole English mark and the module worth 40%? Or is it the other way around?

tkfkd

HSC
Can i ask you guys something? Is AOS worth 60% of the whole English mark and the module worth 40%? Or is it the other way around?

klaw

HSC
Section 1: 6 pages
Section 2: 8 pages
Section 3: 14 pages

I'm pretty sure I did ok in sections 1 and 2, but I don't think my thesis related too well to the question for section 3 so I dunno :(

royaaran

HSC
tkfkd said:
Man seriously, I agree with royaaran, I was feeling, holy shit I wrote 18 pages all together! That's pretty good...then I look at this thread and err..25 and 24 pages pages?!! How could anyone write 25 pages in just 2 hours??!! I wrote 18 pages just in time and my hand was hurting so much.

Anyway I wrote around 950-1000 words for both SECTION II and SECTION III
Section 1 - Only 3 pages. Probably will get around 7-8/15
Section 2 - 8 pages. I hope to get around 12/15
Section 3 - 7 pages. hmm...13? I certainly bloody well hope so... if not...I hope around 11 at least.

OMG thankgod you only wrote 3 pages for section 1 too...i was getting abit scared there :S My arm was about to fall off and i know thats all i could write anyway.

plus its quality not quantity.......right????????????? :\

royaaran

HSC
LeeJay said:
section 1 - 25
section 2 - 30
section 3 - 76

i could have written more but didnt feel like showing off...

are u ppl orite? :mad1: my gaad yall need a social life cept for royaaran...shes kool MWA

LMAO LEEJAY.... i love you ;)

wow with that much writing, im sure you'll ace it LOL.....cough

your cool too =]

michaeln36

HSC
tkfkd said:
other way around
AOS : 40%
Modules : 60%

haque

HSC
i guess expressing it in the number of words is better

Tim035

HSC
michaeln36 said:
section 1: 11 pages

section 2: 10 pages

section 3: 12 pages

overall im looking for a low-mid band 6 in eng.

booo to special provisions people who wrote over 4000 words. Being retarded shouldnt give u an advantage over other people.
I agree, if your typing 2000+ words in 40 minutes your obviously not intellectually disadvantaged and AT THE MOST should have a writer wrting your essay for you. A guy at my school deliberatly typed really slow in the typing test for special provisions, and as a result he actually got 20 more minutes to do the exam in!

Anywho I wrote (averaging 5 - 6 words a line).

Section I: Not entirely sure I'd image between 6-7.
Section II: 12 pages
Section III: 13 1/2 pages.

Total = 31 pages roughly.

I'm expecting a few marks off in section one probley 12-13/15
A mark or two off in section two for not emaphasing enough a journey of discovery, so 13-14/15.
And in section three probley a mark off just because it won't be as good as the freaks out their who get the 15s, So 14/15.
So at the best 42/45

After, today I actually wished for english you got your individual section marks back on your HSC so you could see how you went in each section/module.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Section 1 – 8 pages 10-11/15 :(
Section 2 – 13 pages hopefully 11-12/15. Fuck had to rush it and remove so much from my practice story, as i didn't have time to finish it.
Section 3 – 16 pages 12-13/15

P

pLuvia

LottoX said:
I hate writing small... It sounds so crap when you talk about pages.
How many words was yours roughly? My section 3 was 1400+

kristel

HSC
hey guys i obviously don't know all of you personally. but i wouldn't be asking so much how much everyone wrote as it is what everyone actually wrote that gains marks.

It is not a writing comp based on length but rather on creativity and ability to answer a given question. So for those of you who did not write a novel in this paper and for those of you who did. It is really not a comparison that you should make or be worried about....

Emma204

HSC
Overall I wrote 34 pages some of it was really good I felt, but I went a bit over time on the creative writing so was a bit flusted for the essay, which i had trouble working with the question but oh well just wrote what I could remember...trial section 3 was MUCH better. But I loved my story. Can't do anything now though!

Have no idea about marks as I may have misinterpreted question, as would be my luck. I have either done really well or really badly!!!!

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
kristel said:
hey guys i obviously don't know all of you personally. but i wouldn't be asking so much how much everyone wrote as it is what everyone actually wrote that gains marks.

It is not a writing comp based on length but rather on creativity and ability to answer a given question. So for those of you who did not write a novel in this paper and for those of you who did. It is really not a comparison that you should make or be worried about....
yeh i think everyone realises that.

i just wanted to see what are everyones expectations of their marks in accordance to how much they wrote

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)