How much u wrote and wat mark u expect ? (1 Viewer)

tkfkd

HSC
Man seriously, I agree with royaaran, I was feeling, holy shit I wrote 18 pages all together! That's pretty good...then I look at this thread and err..25 and 24 pages pages?!! How could anyone write 25 pages in just 2 hours??!! I wrote 18 pages just in time and my hand was hurting so much.

Anyway I wrote around 950-1000 words for both SECTION II and SECTION III
Section 1 - Only 3 pages. Probably will get around 7-8/15
Section 2 - 8 pages. I hope to get around 12/15
Section 3 - 7 pages. hmm...13? I certainly bloody well hope so... if not...I hope around 11 at least.

serena99

HSC
i filled a booklet for creative, one booklet plus two pages for the essay and for the reading i started a new page for each question so maybe 3/4 of a booklet
pretty happy hoping for more than 40/45

haque

HSC
i hate english-don't know what to expect

section 1-8 pages
section2-9 pages
section3-16 pages

tkfkd

HSC
Can i ask you guys something? Is AOS worth 60% of the whole English mark and the module worth 40%? Or is it the other way around?

tkfkd

HSC
Can i ask you guys something? Is AOS worth 60% of the whole English mark and the module worth 40%? Or is it the other way around?

klaw

HSC
Section 1: 6 pages
Section 2: 8 pages
Section 3: 14 pages

I'm pretty sure I did ok in sections 1 and 2, but I don't think my thesis related too well to the question for section 3 so I dunno :(

royaaran

HSC
tkfkd said:
Man seriously, I agree with royaaran, I was feeling, holy shit I wrote 18 pages all together! That's pretty good...then I look at this thread and err..25 and 24 pages pages?!! How could anyone write 25 pages in just 2 hours??!! I wrote 18 pages just in time and my hand was hurting so much.

Anyway I wrote around 950-1000 words for both SECTION II and SECTION III
Section 1 - Only 3 pages. Probably will get around 7-8/15
Section 2 - 8 pages. I hope to get around 12/15
Section 3 - 7 pages. hmm...13? I certainly bloody well hope so... if not...I hope around 11 at least.

OMG thankgod you only wrote 3 pages for section 1 too...i was getting abit scared there :S My arm was about to fall off and i know thats all i could write anyway.

plus its quality not quantity.......right????????????? :\

royaaran

HSC
LeeJay said:
section 1 - 25
section 2 - 30
section 3 - 76

i could have written more but didnt feel like showing off...

are u ppl orite? :mad1: my gaad yall need a social life cept for royaaran...shes kool MWA

LMAO LEEJAY.... i love you ;)

wow with that much writing, im sure you'll ace it LOL.....cough

your cool too =]

michaeln36

HSC
tkfkd said:
other way around
AOS : 40%
Modules : 60%

haque

HSC
i guess expressing it in the number of words is better

Tim035

HSC
michaeln36 said:
section 1: 11 pages

section 2: 10 pages

section 3: 12 pages

overall im looking for a low-mid band 6 in eng.

booo to special provisions people who wrote over 4000 words. Being retarded shouldnt give u an advantage over other people.
I agree, if your typing 2000+ words in 40 minutes your obviously not intellectually disadvantaged and AT THE MOST should have a writer wrting your essay for you. A guy at my school deliberatly typed really slow in the typing test for special provisions, and as a result he actually got 20 more minutes to do the exam in!

Anywho I wrote (averaging 5 - 6 words a line).

Section I: Not entirely sure I'd image between 6-7.
Section II: 12 pages
Section III: 13 1/2 pages.

Total = 31 pages roughly.

I'm expecting a few marks off in section one probley 12-13/15
A mark or two off in section two for not emaphasing enough a journey of discovery, so 13-14/15.
And in section three probley a mark off just because it won't be as good as the freaks out their who get the 15s, So 14/15.
So at the best 42/45

After, today I actually wished for english you got your individual section marks back on your HSC so you could see how you went in each section/module.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Section 1 – 8 pages 10-11/15 :(
Section 2 – 13 pages hopefully 11-12/15. Fuck had to rush it and remove so much from my practice story, as i didn't have time to finish it.
Section 3 – 16 pages 12-13/15

P

pLuvia

LottoX said:
I hate writing small... It sounds so crap when you talk about pages.
How many words was yours roughly? My section 3 was 1400+

kristel

HSC
hey guys i obviously don't know all of you personally. but i wouldn't be asking so much how much everyone wrote as it is what everyone actually wrote that gains marks.

It is not a writing comp based on length but rather on creativity and ability to answer a given question. So for those of you who did not write a novel in this paper and for those of you who did. It is really not a comparison that you should make or be worried about....

Emma204

HSC
Overall I wrote 34 pages some of it was really good I felt, but I went a bit over time on the creative writing so was a bit flusted for the essay, which i had trouble working with the question but oh well just wrote what I could remember...trial section 3 was MUCH better. But I loved my story. Can't do anything now though!

Have no idea about marks as I may have misinterpreted question, as would be my luck. I have either done really well or really badly!!!!

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
kristel said:
hey guys i obviously don't know all of you personally. but i wouldn't be asking so much how much everyone wrote as it is what everyone actually wrote that gains marks.

It is not a writing comp based on length but rather on creativity and ability to answer a given question. So for those of you who did not write a novel in this paper and for those of you who did. It is really not a comparison that you should make or be worried about....
yeh i think everyone realises that.

i just wanted to see what are everyones expectations of their marks in accordance to how much they wrote

syper

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
HSC
Sleiphnir said:
I used Word. We were forced to use fucking notepad for our other assessments, but the yellow guidelines for provisions say you should be able to underline, bold, italicise, create grids + insert page breaks and as far as I know you can't do the last in wordpad (they had spellcheck turned off btw)
How about the built in thesaurus? or did they disable right clicking or something..

still you're damn lucky, typing > writing, and it's so much easier to go back and add extra bits in later if you forget them! grrr.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)