How often is too often to call a girl you just met? (1 Viewer)

LazyBoy

HSC
Like most guys the biggest bain of our existance, and the hardest part of dating is the period between first meeting the girl, and the first date. I met a girl last night, i gave her a call today and it was all good. Hour n half on the phone. My question is when should i call her next? how often should one call? etc. I know its different from girl to girl but what is the general opinion on how often a guy should call.

And jumb shut teh fuck up i dont want YOUR worthless opinion when it comes to question like these :)

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
everybody knows that when x equals the original call and y equals the follow up call, y = 1/2 x

LazyBoy

HSC
so Y = 0.5 X 1 (the next day)
Y = 0.5
therefore i should call twice daily? :p

Personally i think your equation needs a little work.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
LazyBoy said:
And jumb shut teh fuck up i dont want YOUR worthless opinion when it comes to question like these :)
You've already made too many mistakes. But, I will respect your wishes and I'll leave it for someone else to point out.

LazyBoy

HSC
yeah i had no attention on calling everyday. Im sure this thread has been done, but meh. Search is for losers :p. ill prolly call her on monday while im on the train for something to do. lol

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
then limit to conversation she would like to her and not freak her out

i could call ppl up and tell them about how i sprained my foot last night, but i dont.

dw about it- keep her in suspense till u go out. that way u can have lots to talk about on the night

LazyBoy

HSC
lol im not worried about what to say on the phone or not. that i know how to do. im just curious as to how much is too much, or how much is not enough in regards to call frequency.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
well i hate it when ppl call me or when i have to call them

i just dont like conversations on the phone

obviously there is no definitive answer here except which that u r comfortable with

LazyBoy

HSC
thanks for an honest and at least helpful response mmm sofay. rep for you. you rep whore you :p

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
LazyBoy said:
Like most guys the biggest bain of our existance, and the hardest part of dating is the period between first meeting the girl, and the first date. I met a girl last night, i gave her a call today and it was all good. Hour n half on the phone. My question is when should i call her next? how often should one call? etc. I know its different from girl to girl but what is the general opinion on how often a guy should call.

That all depends on how ugly you are.

LazyBoy

HSC
lol, well its safe to say if one was ugly the girl in question wouldnt have given her real number. Not talk on the phone to said person for an hour and half. So i dont think thats an issue. lol

vietbong

HSC
chatty

well if u guys talk alot on the fone n if she sounds interested for wat u hab to say i think u should call her but not everyday..u gotta hab breaks so u can hab more things to talk about

Evansy

HSC
vietbong said:
well if u guys talk alot on the fone n if she sounds interested for wat u hab to say i think u should call her but not everyday..u gotta hab breaks so u can hab more things to talk about
well also another thing you could do is say ok, as a joke or something, say ok now u can call me, and say ' you wanna call me in a few days or soemthing' then u can see if she is interested in you. if not then give it a couple of days after she hasnt called and ring her and just say hey, blah blah blah

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
Yes, try to have 2 to 3 days break between the calls. Don't have long conversations on the phone, keep it short. Remember to ALWAYS end the call first, it'll keep her intrigued.

Rofl straight David Deangelo stuff there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)