• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

how the f is it possible... (1 Viewer)

ballin

Banned
HSC
that there is no thread for The Wrestler yet? Awesome, awesome awesome movie. And i dont even like wrestling. but wow. perfect example of how a movie which is made for just that purpose (ie. to be a MOVIE and not a tool of capitalistic enterprise) evokes genuine empathy and allows for true reflection.

plus, its got the winner for the Best Tits On Screen Oscar - Marissa Tomei. DAYUUUUM.

anddd, mickey, what a massive cunt.

The Wrestler ftw.

cant wait to see The Fighter later this year.

ballin

Banned
HSC
possibly the gayest response i've ever heard on these forums. and these forums are known for high concentrations of gay.

Numero Uno

HSC
Yeha quality movie portrays independent wrestling circuits really well...

i enjoyed the different story line and mickey's performance of Randy The Ram Robinson

ballin

Banned
HSC
good to know we still got a few sick cunts on these forums.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
Of course it is fake. The sole purpose of wrestling is entertainment in exchange of making funds! It is no different to special effects in motion pictures.
wrong. there are tonnes of movies that spend a ludicrous amount on special effects and still flop at the box office. speed racer, anyone?

ballin

Banned
HSC
stfu chamelia you ungrateful bitch. what you just witnessed was a jesus-like rise-from-the-death of a brilliant actor. for one film to change the direction of his entire career, to steer it back on track, is inspiring. i hope u die.

ballin

Banned
HSC
its ok, we can tell daddy left you from an early age and wasnt there for the birthday or christmas. get over it.

nugget01

HSC
didn't like the ending, but loved the way the camera followed him from behind for a lot of the film.
i found myself covering my eyes for that intense wrestling scene where he got fucked up majorly. eeeeewwww but it was cool!

7.5/10.

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
that there is no thread for The Wrestler yet? Awesome, awesome awesome movie. And i dont even like wrestling. but wow. perfect example of how a movie which is made for just that purpose (ie. to be a MOVIE and not a tool of capitalistic enterprise) evokes genuine empathy and allows for true reflection.

plus, its got the winner for the Best Tits On Screen Oscar - Marissa Tomei. DAYUUUUM.

anddd, mickey, what a massive cunt.

The Wrestler ftw.

cant wait to see The Fighter later this year.
great film and great song by bruce springsteen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)