How to actually focus and study (2 Viewers)

jonhysmitw2

HSC
How do I actually sit down and study without getting distracted, I'm always doing multiple things at once and its so hard to actually sit down and focus on one single task.

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
one thing I always do is I stay away from any devices and put a timer on (so say like 1hr), within that hr I focus on ONE thing, then after that hour I might give myself a break or change subjects

jonhysmitw2

HSC
one thing I always do is I stay away from any devices and put a timer on (so say like 1hr), within that hr I focus on ONE thing, then after that hour I might give myself a break or change subjects
Dont you constantly check to see what the timer is at though, like checking how long you have left.

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
How do I actually sit down and study without getting distracted, I'm always doing multiple things at once and its so hard to actually sit down and focus on one single task.
I find it easier to put everything away (distraction wise) and just crunch out a past paper

you can do the same for worksheets or textbook chapters

jonhysmitw2

HSC
I find it easier to put everything away (distraction wise) and just crunch out a past paper

you can do the same for worksheets or textbook chapters
Don't you get distracted if you get a question you cant do or smth

nsw..wollongong

😍😍
HSC
and eye opening

im making it my mission for the next six weeks to keep track of every hard 4u question I get wrong in a word doc -- hopefully that list doesn't grow wish me luck
yess u got this (i tried to do that for chem and gave up after a week bc it got too tiring)

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
yess u got this (i tried to do that for chem and gave up after a week bc it got too tiring)
When I accelled I kept a physical book -- that was WAY more tiring because I had to ✨ neatly ✨ write up the solution each time I added to it

was still quite helpful tbh

**now I put out an advert to sell it here for $5000

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)