How to ask a girl to your formal (1 Viewer)

powlmao

Banned
HSC
My school has already organized it and it's at the Dolton house in darling harbor

Has anyone been there?

Anyway. How do I ask a girl to this, I have no clue

Examine

same
HSC
Here's something you can use.

"Hey bbz you so h0t u light my inn3r candle so wanna go to the formal and make babies?"

avro

HSC
"hey baby you make me feel ecstatic, you're the maximum point of my quadratic."

you'll get her for sure.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
how to ask a girl to your formal?

you pose a question to her or suppose a scenario in which the desired outcome of a joined entrance into the formal dinner occurs - and then gauge her personal reaction or something

eshay lad 69

HSC
N/A
dont listen to any of these people in here i bet they havent even talked to a girl in their life

DO's:
what you wanna do is you wanna seem real cool.
a good way of doing this is obtain a car and drive it around with loud music (i use electronic music) and get everyones attention
the kind of car you drive is also a big point. u wanna have something cool,fast, and can fit all your mates in
good ones are the holden vl commodore, honda civic or the subaru impreza (not the wrx or sti because their expensive and the chix dont know any different)

start tuning (chatting up) her closest friends and make her jelous then she will want you 100%

get some good dance skills like gabbering and dance up to her in a public place with music playing (old sony erricsons play loud as f*ck i can hook u up wid one) and then ask her out in front of all her friends/mates/parents/publics

DONT's:
dont farkin do it thru text you pansy get some gonads
dont talk to her on bebo or myspace confront irl
dont give her a poem or any of that
(i will think of more later)

EDIT:shadowdude said bebos outdated so mabye dont chat to her on bebo, but looking at his avatar im not sure weather to trust him or not

Last edited:

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
"dont talk to her on bebo"

dude this isn't 1997

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
Out of all the places, why would you ask BOS... sigh...

Ask her physically with confidence. If you're going to ask her via phone/msn or social media, don't even bother lol...

Good luck!

muhahahahahaha

HSC
My school has already organized it and it's at the Dolton house in darling harbor

Has anyone been there?

Anyway. How do I ask a girl to this, I have no clue
worst thing possible to do is ask this chick out via sms, email, fb...pls dont do it over fb!
Work your charm on her, sweet talk, girls like sweet talk. FLIRT!!! And I think eshay said this, flirt with her friends, she will want you heaps more. Girls like guys who play hard to get.
Be confident, walk up to her, start a random convo and then ease her into the question of whether or not she will go with you.

If she says yep, congratz, if she says no, plenty of fish in the sea dude.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Yes, fish is nice, and with ample fish, you have ample opportunities, it may be late, not the fish you expect, etc... but you'll get there eventually.

In short, Call her, go up to her, strike a convo and ask her when the convo ends or something "btw, wanna come to the formal with me" etc... Like a boss!

muhahahahahaha

HSC
yeah just have a casual convo then throw in the question very casually. Dont make it feel like ur asking her out on a date. She might feel hesitant like that. If you do it casually, shes more likely to say yes...cos she gets a friendlier feel from the whole sitch.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Use this line, never fails.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven because have sex with me"

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
oi so you gonna come to the formal with me yeh

worked like a charm

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
yeah just have a casual convo then throw in the question very casually. Dont make it feel like ur asking her out on a date. She might feel hesitant like that. If you do it casually, shes more likely to say yes...cos she gets a friendlier feel from the whole sitch.
friendlier feel? more like "gets friend-zoned"

this guy doesn't want a date to go to the formal, he wants that and then the opportunity to take her home later that night to luv dat feel

mnmaa

HSC
N/A
Here is the best pick up line yet-"Do you want to go to the formal with me?"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)