How to get a b/f (3 Viewers)

aj_number_10

HSC
AtticusFinch said:
i got talking to panka on msn... shes actually not to bad to look at
here is a pic of her and her mate kate
panka is the girl on the left and the girl on the right is a member called <<kate>> or something like that

threesomee

Peking Duck

HSC
If you go looking it probally wont last (although you never know)

If u just do stuff its heaps fun too, so if ur lookin for fun, just muck around with a guy. If its a relationship ur lookin 4 then wait.

I never wait and have no problem gettin a gf, but it never last coz I always dump them. Thats probably because I just want to muck around with a chick. Im lookin for a chick now to be with for a long time not for a little while, like I used to. So im lookin for a gf to care for now not just one muck around with (dont laugh).

Last edited:

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Peking Duck said:
She wouldn't have any problem gettin a guy. 9.8 outta 10. Shes pretty good lookin.
9.8? thats a big call.
but yes i agree what is her problem? she is obviously hot...

Peking Duck

HSC
AtticusFinch said:
9.8? thats a big call.
but yes i agree what is her problem? she is obviously hot...
Yeah I know dats why I changed it. I was bein way TOO generous. Her friend hotter than her.

Last edited:

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
Panka, in my experience, you can't look for love/partners and expect it to last. If you're content with your situation, you're much more likely to be happy and show yourself, rather than trying to be somthing that 'apparently', guys like.

Sounds to me youre in a bit of a cycle, basing your self esteem on a relationship you're looking for... you don't have it, so your self-esteem, and general life satisfaction suffers. I used to be like that, once upon a time (and just recently doing a psych essay on SE has taught me a lot!), and it absolutley sucks.

As AtticusFinch said, you're not bad looking, so it's not like you're hampered by a stable problem that you can never change. Beccaxx and Asylum have valuable advice; don't go online and talk about it. I argue that very few people actually meet someone online who they fall for and live happily ever after; the few that do are the exception, or the constructions of dating-agency marketeers.

The way I got around it is to turn your focus. Stop looking for love (as some people have said, but admittedly I didn't read all the 10+ pages preceeding this post), focus on self-development of something else. Find a passion, spend your time doing something, rather than searching.

It sounds hard, I know, but in the end something will clikc and you'll look back 6 months after and say "hey... I'm not pusuing guys anymore.."... chances are you'll be in a relationship or moving toward one...

Good Luck...

Panka

HSC
i am still here i have been watching the thread seeing where it goes and stuff. People are always saying that i look old but I 16

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Panka said:
i am still here i have been watching the thread seeing where it goes and stuff. People are always saying that i look old but I 16
Have you picked up yet?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)