...how to get over a relationship? (2 Viewers)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
LoOOooOoOooL!!!

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
well i was on hiatus for a whole year delivering babies and dealing with psychiatric patients who try to stab u with cutlery. just glad to be alive.
looks like i missed out on quite a lot though.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
im sooooo over di**heads its not funny and the fucking 'good' guys who you think wont hurt end up hurting you EVEN more!!!

..so how do yu get over a relationship? Or someone you really like? ..potentially love... !
try to keep yourself busy with shit boring hobbies you wouldnt normally partake in
get out of the house with your friends
and stay away from bos

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
try to keep yourself busy with shit boring hobbies you wouldnt normally partake in
and stay away from bos
she obviously cant. im pretty irresistable. me and guesss go wayyy back.

Guesss

HSC
well i was on hiatus for a whole year delivering babies and dealing with psychiatric patients who try to stab u with cutlery. just glad to be alive.
looks like i missed out on quite a lot though.
indeed... :)

and stay away from bos
Agreed kinda lol but easier said than done haha i cant click with anyone lol i jst keep comparing to him :| ... but lol why stay away from BOS ? I got bored from fb so came back for a visit... and ur telling me to stay away already :p

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
idk because its a steaming pile of shit

reading books helps. so does watching movies and your favourite tv series. try to avoid talking to him although its fucking hard as a pedophile's dick at a wiggles concert. the best thing though would be to force yourself to get out of the house and hang out with your friends as much as possible (imo anyway)

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
i can empathise. when im going through a break up i like to listen to adele-rolling in the deep and binging on pringles.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
i dont like adele :cold:

Guesss

HSC
idk because its a steaming pile of shit

reading books helps. so does watching movies and your favourite tv series. try to avoid talking to him although its fucking hard as a pedophile's dick at a wiggles concert. the best thing though would be to force yourself to get out of the house and hang out with your friends as much as possible (imo anyway)
Lool ... yea it is hard...thanx for the advice :)

and jst for the record, we're 'mates' so i guess its better to have him still in my life than not-at-all :s

i can empathise. when im going through a break up i like to listen to adele-rolling in the deep and binging on pringles.
yumm i feel like pringles now -_-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)