...how to get over a relationship? (1 Viewer)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
Lool ... yea it is hard...thanx for the advice :)

and jst for the record, we're 'mates' so i guess its better to have him still in my life than not-at-all :s

yumm i feel like pringles now -_-

yeah with that whole mates thing, just make sure you dont let yourself get back with him. keep it strictly mates. dont talk everyday. dont even see eachother for a while

nossy7becks

HSC
just hurt it out for a bit.
the stages:

hurt it out --> angry about it --> hurt it out again / angry (not so much for both of these as the previous two) --> over it

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
from med skool: the 5 stages of grief
1. denial
2. anger <---u r here
3. bargaining
4. depression
5. acceptance

Last edited:

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
ummm pretty sure denial is the first stage

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
tl;dr on bargaining?
wikipedia:

"I'll do anything for a few more years."; "I will give my life savings if..."
The third stage involves the hope that the individual can somehow postpone or delay death. Usually, the negotiation for an extended life is made with a higher power in exchange for a reformed lifestyle. Psychologically, the individual is saying, "I understand I will die, but if I could just do something to buy more time..."

HSC
Uni Grad
wikipedia:

"I'll do anything for a few more years."; "I will give my life savings if..."
The third stage involves the hope that the individual can somehow postpone or delay death. Usually, the negotiation for an extended life is made with a higher power in exchange for a reformed lifestyle. Psychologically, the individual is saying, "I understand I will die, but if I could just do something to buy more time..."
Ah, k, interbreasting...

HSC
if ever you feel you have wasted your time with a dickhead etc it says more about you than it does about them
you get what you deserve for pursuing morons lol

anne1010

HSC
get rid of all things that remind you of him. if u have photos of u two in ur room, get rid of it. if he gave u something, put it away. change ur room around. and if ur wanting to get over him then dont try and be just mates with him. it doesnt work.

Guesss

HSC
from med skool: the 5 stages of grief
1. denial
2. anger <---u r here
3. bargaining
4. depression
5. acceptance
haha i think im in the depression stage atm ?! lol but good point!

if ever you feel you have wasted your time with a dickhead etc it says more about you than it does about them
you get what you deserve for pursuing morons lol
You know what, lol 6months ago i would have agreed with you 100% but not now ..because thats a pretty stupid statement to make... he was a great guy and everything was awesome while it lasted, he met my parents, never tried to do anything i wasnt comfortable with... he wasnt a moron... just confused maybe? And come to think of it, 'immature' as most guys are... lol they all sai they want srs relationships, then when they get it, they dont know what to do with it...

get rid of all things that remind you of him. if u have photos of u two in ur room, get rid of it. if he gave u something, put it away. change ur room around. and if ur wanting to get over him then dont try and be just mates with him. it doesnt work.
Yea i deleted everything on my fone, except his number lol ...but the pics i kept :s -_- memories?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)