How to look cool? (1 Viewer)

Dream-Big

HSC
Uni Grad
hi everyone

i just started my merchenacal engineering at university of technology sydney. my name is joey.

I ask how do I want to look cool? Because i didn't make any friends at university yet and i'm in my second week :(

Now i ask how do i look cool? Do I wear the following:?

- long jean pants
- do i wear square or circle glasses like they have in the movie "Take my Breath Away"
- have funcky shoes?
- wear a wired back pack
- have a "cool" pencilcase

I want to look cool because when i look cool , the cool people will want to hang around with me because all cool people will want to hang out. if i were to be cool, i can still get with the girl in my mathematical and phsyical modelling lectures and tutorials that she has been not listening to me.

thank you

JohnMaximus

shepherd of the people
HSC
What you wear isn't important what you must do is

keep a cucumber in your shirt at all times (it shouldn't be visible and it should be under your shirt pressed against your chest) and on occasions such as during midsentence conversation with someone (a girl) just take the cucumber out and take a bite then casually put it away if they react offer them a piece/pretend nothing happened

Parvee

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
HSC
Hat- nike fit
T-shirt- nautica polo
Pants- adidas shorts
Shoes- Nike air max
Accessories -Gucci bum bag

The girls will get wet looking at you

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
u gotta get your swag levels up
invest in some fully sik snapbacks with dolla signs to show you are the epitome of swagitude
shirts optional so get ur abs stone hard
bum bags always good 2 go
generally, with pants, the lower they approach the ground, the better. you need to show the world you can defy the natural laws of pants-wearing to show u are the fly-est motherfker around
for accessories, chains are always good to go. it will boost your street cred and swag levels to the nek lev. all dem chicks will be knockin at yo door
with shoes, its a tough choice between crocs or sandals with socks. u cant overwhelm your peasant counterparts with all that swag, so pick carefully. (if you're looking for a real lady killer, go for both. one on each foot. now i really can't handle your swag)

best of luck

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
aww I feel for you bro. You don't need to look cool or change cause people will think you're a 'wannabe'. Maybe try talking to people.

I hope you're not trolling mate.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Walk around with a fan attached to your back.

That'll make you look real cool.

Dream-Big

HSC
Uni Grad
Should i wear a shirt that says "cool kid" or "cool guy" written on the shirt (i can make one online) along with a cap that is backwards (very cool!) with long jean pants.

anymore? I 100% buying a shirt that says "cool kid" or "cool guy" becuase I know I look cool in it.

I want to look cool not only to be in a cool group, but to find the girl in my lecture that i like (and want to spend the rest of my life with her because i love her) to be with me like a superhero (superman!)

Maxwell

bow peasants
HSC
u gotta get your swag levels up
invest in some fully sik snapbacks with dolla signs to show you are the epitome of swagitude
shirts optional so get ur abs stone hard
bum bags always good 2 go
generally, with pants, the lower they approach the ground, the better. you need to show the world you can defy the natural laws of pants-wearing to show u are the fly-est motherfker around
for accessories, chains are always good to go. it will boost your street cred and swag levels to the nek lev. all dem chicks will be knockin at yo door
with shoes, its a tough choice between crocs or sandals with socks. u cant overwhelm your peasant counterparts with all that swag, so pick carefully. (if you're looking for a real lady killer, go for both. one on each foot. now i really can't handle your swag)

best of luck
This respnse is so accrte amg. if u listn to garnier ull be pullin in so meny btches. she no's her sht bout bein swagilicious. i cnt even fathom the source of her sweg lyke whre does it cum from? i fink its her monobrow tbh its supa kewl

but tbh she is sweg level 10. shes borderline lvl 11 which is rlly heckas. tek her advice dewd if u want dis btch

p.s. her shoe ideas r so indie idk if u can pull it off w/o lookin lyke a douche... do so at ur own risk

overall, 10/10 - wud recommend - repped u 4 eet garnier

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
If you wanna look cool, wear a typerwriter around your neck. Now that is indie af.

purple tiger

HSC
A shirt, shorts, Thongs/sandals, alcoholic beverage equipped in hand. Anything that shows the few number of fucks you give about life will have you drowning in poon in no time.

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
Should i wear a shirt that says "cool kid" or "cool guy" written on the shirt (i can make one online) along with a cap that is backwards (very cool!) with long jean pants.

anymore? I 100% buying a shirt that says "cool kid" or "cool guy" becuase I know I look cool in it.

I want to look cool not only to be in a cool group, but to find the girl in my lecture that i like (and want to spend the rest of my life with her because i love her) to be with me like a superhero (superman!)
Yes, buy dat shirt and you will be toocool4skool/10 kk.

Cleavage

Clarence
HSC
Uni Grad
A shirt, shorts, Thongs/sandals, alcoholic beverage equipped in hand. Anything that shows the few number of fucks you give about life will have you drowning in poon in no time.
Purple tiger has made himself known

Dream-Big

HSC
Uni Grad
i don't drink beer becuase i can't because my mum and dad don't let. the thing i only i drink is water juice and coke and fanta

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)