How to tell/show/hint to a guy you like him. (1 Viewer)

Guesss

HSC
do you see anyone care about this ridiculous development?.
Uh, yu obviously didnt didnt understand when i said gtfo my thread ay! lol

And actually it helps set the scene.

the one thing i cant stand from immature girls is when they brag, rave and show off, like you are now, implying he likes you etc....
Uhh okay then. Heh Cause u seem so mature right now ay!

like its not only annoying, its so pestering, like keep it to urself, we know you sound so proud of urself, but can you do it with a little more dignity for once?.
Shut it up plzzzz. For ur own sake.

Uhh its my thread i think im entitled to update whats happening. And how does saying what i said make me any less dignified yu idiot?

if you say shit like this in a public forum it only means ur lying, who cares about your relationship, and what he thinks etc...Are you just tryin to make urself sound superior over others...hah dont think so, you stuck up showoff..
Really? lol wtf?

How does asking advice for a guy make myself superior? :eek:

haha, you have much to learn kido.
Ohh plz stfu this coming from a hmm *how old r yu again* guy who spends all day on BOS.

^ Hey don't be so rude to her.. she's sharing her feelings only. What's wrong? And btw she has posted it in the right forum :p where we're free to talk about love.
Thanks. Amd this exactly.

But, he just likes to pick at everyone.

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
that reply was not only really long, but incredibly stupid lol

man, when are you going to say something intelligent?

stop talking nonsense...

Guesss

HSC
that reply was not only really long, but incredibly stupid lol

man, when are you going to say something intelligent?

stop talking nonsense...
Ahaha...maybe when yu grow up and get some brains yu will be able to comprehend what i'v said ay!

lol. I love how yu cant even actually reply to a single thing i said. Yu just AVOID it.

Admit it, i won! :eek:

Guesss

HSC
UMM and :s thanks :eek: for quoting me in yur sig, didnt realise it was that great?!?! Hmm okay then...

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
Ahaha...maybe when yu grow up and get some brains yu will be able to comprehend what i'v said ay!

lol. I love how yu cant even actually reply to a single thing i said. Yu just AVOID it.

Admit it, i won! :eek:

you can never win...

right now i'm trying to imagine you with a personality.

hmmmmm..

Guesss

HSC
you can never win...

right now i'm trying to imagine you with a personality.

hmmmmm..
Ohh great *rolls eyes* Yur back.

:uhoh: Couldnt have held off a lil longer...yu know at least give us some time to consider missing yu? :eek:

Just admit it...yu know i have a personality...or else y wud yu have spoken to me for so long? *hmm yes yu know what and when i am refferring to*

dydx

HSC
i wouldn't know because not one single girls has liked me :(

but i think asking the guy to hang around you a lot is a clear indication that you are interested in him.

dydx

HSC
there should be a thread like this, but about how to hint to girls that u like them
haha yeah, but guys tend to be straight forward, or tell other people and the girl they like end up knowing anyway LOL

Guesss

HSC
i wouldn't know because not one single girls has liked me :(
Naww *hugs dydx*

there should be a thread like this, but about how to hint to girls that u like them
lol. Yur call. Go make the thread. :p I'll contribute by adding ways guys can make it obvious in a way us girls would find cute/good etc.

asking him to teach you how to play golf might work ;)
Gud idea ;) Wanna teach me to play golf? lol

haha yeah, but guys tend to be straight forward
Must disagree wif u here... heaps of guys give the most subtle signs... a guy i know at the moment *not the one this thread was created in regards to* is giving me subtle hints and im trying to figure out whether he really likes me or not? :eek:

Ben1220

HSC
Guys, how about you both just put out.
needless to say...

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/184/437642295_1824ef279c.jpg?v=0

that is MOST CERTAINLY what she said.

Anyway reading this page makes me wonder how many girls (trying to figure out if I like them) I have seriously confused before :p. I don't really pay much attention to people in general, but when I'm talking to them I'm generally quite charismatic and interesting. I'm also not very consistent, some days I'll be extroverted and some days I'll completely ignore you, so I'd certainly be sending mixed signals a lot of the time. Some people (like me) are just not worth trying to over analyze. If I can't even accurately figure out why I do some things then what hope do you have?

Last edited:

Guesss

HSC
lol. Nice contribution.

Haha if ur ignoring someone one sec and then be 'extroverted' the next...yu probly dont like her much anyway! :p

mememe11

HSC
would like to know how to show a guy you care about them if they insist on ignoring you.
pathetic, isnt it.

hungwell1337

HSC
N/A
one way is to get your ass into the kitchen, make him food, bring it over and suck his dick whilst hes eating it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)