How was the first day returning back to school? (1 Viewer)

dethroned

HSC
If they accept me into ultimo, i'm not returning. If no, i gotta go back to my school.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
bit depressing ><" due to our new timetable, i no longer have both of my favourite teachers (business and english) which are the subjects that i perform the best in and put the most effort in. then the funny thing is that my two wrost teachers (religion and maths) are still my teachers. and both of these subjects are the ones i put the less effort in. oh well can't do anything about it hehe.

Last edited:

bananasmoothy

SHAKEN not StIrReD
HSC
hopeles5ly said:
bit depressing ><" due to our new timetable, i no longer have both of my favourite teachers (business and english) which are the subjects that i perform the best in and put the most effort in. then the funny thing is that my two wrost teachers (religion and maths) are still my teachers. and both of these subjects are the ones i put the less effort in. oh well can't do anything about it hehe.
Awww... there there. You'll ace all your subjects anyway. :D

Rax

Custom Me up Scotty
HSC
I start school tommorrow.........not looking too forward too going either, was meant to do an English synthesis essay or something like that. But hey thats English for ya

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
I started at a new school today, made a few friends, im still getting used to 4 periods instead of my usual 6, i also dont get free periods :(. I also meet "lexicographer" today.

Last edited:

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Luckily for me, I still have the same teachers as last term, and I'm very happy with that. :)
Got a new locker, now upstairs; our lockers are stacked in 3 rows, fortunately I got the top one (I'm soughta tall).
Got barely any homework too, just an english assignment to finish off.

HamuTarou

Ar U TaLkiNG 2 Me?! o.O
HSC
same teachers, diff timetable...mostly bludged and getting tests from last year bak
homework already, 2000 words AoS panel discussion, free year book (usually 20 bucks)

is it me or the yr 7s get smaller and smaller?

Riviet

HSC
N/A
HamuTarou said:
is it me or the yr 7s get smaller and smaller?
I've also noticed that. They're so damn little, and it's mainly due to the fact that WE are getting older and further away from being the size of a 13 year old. I really don't care though, although it makes me feel tall! :lol:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I guess it would depend on the school as my school is a senior campus (11 & 12) we don't have the distractions of 7-10 students. Year 11's went back on Tuesday and at the same time year 7's at the junior campus returned also.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)