How was your 1st day of school? (1 Viewer)

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
I moved here from Victoria.
Yeah, some of the year 7's are so little and cute! They look like they should still be in Primary School! Don't tell them that though, I remember the day I started year 7 and one of the year 12's said, "they're getting smaller each year" when he saw us. I told him, "No, you're just getting bigger, dumba****!" and I got told off!

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
black_kat_meow said:
My new school is so BIG! There are as many students in my grade as there were in my entire old school! And I'm not used to the humidity of Sydney so I couldn't write properly as I was boiling hot and my pen kept slipping. And I kept getting lost. Sigh. Sorry for complaining, it's all just really confusing. I know I'll work it all out eventually though. I can tell 3 unit Maths is going to be good, I'm happy about that. Well, except for the 8am classes!
Haha, same, except for the 8am classes.

basketcase89

I've got a sunset
HSC
Yay! Period 0 everyday for me now plus Period 9 on Wednesdays. It's a big change but its alright. Meh.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
incase u yr11'ers haven't noticed; but teachers become more lenient towards u in ur senior years. they understand the stress and try to minimise it.

me also have 8am 3u classes. it's hell T_T

speaking of which; i have to go soon for it!! ><

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
I got the physics and chemistry teachers who I didn't want the most :mad: Aaaand the teacehrs who I DO want are teaching the other class, on at the same time! :vcross: Just my luck...:S

Morning class for IPT. Dammit. Who would think that even a subject *supposedly* on the subject lines have morning classes too?? I'd have to be real careful now...had I missed that train Iwould arrive at school late, in which case according to this teacher we'd have to get a late note :burn:

Senior benefits? Yet to see any apart from, ooh, we're allowed to take our bags inside the science labs and computer rooms now x.x And we can just walk into the labs as soon as we arrive, instead of having to wait at the door for the teacher like a bunch of idiots -_-'''

Seriously. Someone help me before I start murdering people out of insanity. :chainsaw: :(

HSC
we were allowed to do the walk into lab like sane ppl instead of waiting like kindy's in junior high too...actually depended on ur teacher

anyway - request if u can change classes for ur phys. and chem. into the class with the teacher u want.

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
black_kat_meow said:
I moved here from Victoria.
Yeah, some of the year 7's are so little and cute! They look like they should still be in Primary School! Don't tell them that though, I remember the day I started year 7 and one of the year 12's said, "they're getting smaller each year" when he saw us. I told him, "No, you're just getting bigger, dumba****!" and I got told off!
Wow, Victoria? How cool, are you liking it here? :) Most of the kiddies at my school are getting bigger unfortunately -_-"

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
My school starts at 8:15am lol.
My old school is in an appauling state it gets up to 45 degrees in the demountable blocks and around 35-40 degrees in the rest of school, our school recorded the temps and sent them to the government last year and they havent done anything our school had to fundraise for the aircon in the science block. Everyone who is doing extentions at richmond high school has to start at 7:15am because of the heat in the afternoon, no joke

Last edited:

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
airie said:
I got the physics and chemistry teachers who I didn't want the most :mad: Aaaand the teacehrs who I DO want are teaching the other class, on at the same time! :vcross: Just my luck...:S

Morning class for IPT. Dammit. Who would think that even a subject *supposedly* on the subject lines have morning classes too?? I'd have to be real careful now...had I missed that train Iwould arrive at school late, in which case according to this teacher we'd have to get a late note :burn:

Senior benefits? Yet to see any apart from, ooh, we're allowed to take our bags inside the science labs and computer rooms now x.x And we can just walk into the labs as soon as we arrive, instead of having to wait at the door for the teacher like a bunch of idiots -_-'''

Seriously. Someone help me before I start murdering people out of insanity. :chainsaw: :(
I'm pretty sure that you can request to change the classes so that you would be able to be in the class that you want to be.

And I wonder why they would put morning classes for IPT.

And why would you need to get a late note if you came to school early :lol:

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
airie said:

i no longer have 2 of my favourite teachers, but i still have both of the teachers who i dont really like (there getting better tho). yes cant do anything but move on ..

airie

HSC
Heh, don't ask me why we'd have to get a late note if late for morning classes :S

Sigh. Gotta love Wednesdays from now on. QUADRUPLE maths followed by physics (fun, having that teacher :S) and double chem. And Thursdays. Early morning IPT class. Oh joy. Don't know about Mondays and Tuesdays yet cos I'm yet to have any. But Friday so far don't look exactly good either Great. :S

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Whoa, quadruple maths? And I thought having a triple was a lot, ahaha. You do have breaks in between right?

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
airie said:
Heh, don't ask me why we'd have to get a late note if late for morning classes :S

Sigh. Gotta love Wednesdays from now on. QUADRUPLE maths followed by physics (fun, having that teacher :S) and double chem. And Thursdays. Early morning IPT class. Oh joy. Don't know about Mondays and Tuesdays yet cos I'm yet to have any. But Friday so far don't look exactly good either Great. :S
Quad maths is nasty.

So wednesday is a day of death for you?

Pubert

HSC
Quad periods? How long is each period?

We have 80min periods, 4 every day and i have never gotten 2 in one day.

If u have 4 periods in a row how many minutes would that be all together?

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
Load of maths?
It's possible with 3u or 4u if in year 12.

Do you feel that the first day of year 11 was pretty much like year 7? That's how I felt.

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
We have 40 min periods. 6 everyday except Tuesday where we have 8 periods.

Hmmm, sort of with totally new subjects and everything but for now, I'm more comfortable being a yr 11 than a yr 7er. Yr 7 was scary!

airie

HSC
We have 40min periods too, except we always have 8 periods every day -_-''' So that makes 160min of maths on wednesdays...ahh great :S we do have roll call and recess between the two doubles though, fortunately :p

... And no Year 11's definitely not like Year 7. Year 7 was WAY better! >.<

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)