How was your day at skool? (1 Viewer)

Baggygreen408

HSC
One of those "how was your day at skool" threads

write anything regarding it: enojyable, get assessments or results, what u did, etc...

mine was pretty good, had sport and assembly so light workload

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
One of those "how was your day at skool" threads

write anything regarding it: enojyable, get assessments or results, what u did, etc...

mine was pretty good, had sport and assembly so light workload
As I said in the other thread, today was great.

I got lots of "congrats" and great results from subjects. :)

It was also nice to see some awkward transformation from some mates (hairstyle, height, size, and....earrings...hm) :haha:

bored of sc

HSC
Awesome. 100% for english speech. Kind of ironic since english was my worst preliminary subject/with chemistry.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
While i was just at school because i love school so much (extra curriculars) and it wasn't an actual day of school, i am very much relieved at finding out that I am indeed NOT getting the math teacher i did not want :D

So it was an awesome day filled with food, food and more food ^^

Should get my assessment marks on monday seeing as my 1st official day of school, the swimming carnival is tomorrow XD

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Awesome. 100% for english speech. Kind of ironic since english was my worst preliminary subject/with chemistry.
Not ironic considering your excellent display of superior knowledge and expertise on English (Advanced) around the forum. I will need to thank you actually, haha (because you helped so many getting their head around the concept of belonging). :)

bored of sc

HSC
Not ironic considering your excellent display of superior knowledge and expertise on English (Advanced) around the forum. I will need to thank you actually, haha (because you helped so many getting their head around the concept of belonging). :)
Cheers Namu. My english < your maths anyday. Well done to you too. What were your marks/ranks (if you are brave enough to post them)?

0hNivlek

HSC
Ultra boring LOL. It was so hot that we just sat there in the dark most of the time.

MrDimple

HSC
found out i got new teacher for general maths and physics, gosh im kinda annoyed with the change of teachers for physics cuz they all have different styles of teaching FAROUT i need just 1 teacher not like 5 =/
but although was ok got homework :D

0hNivlek

HSC
^ Lol, tell me about it. Sitting though 2 fricking periods of Modern history listening to a boring teacher explain the whole propoganda usages in World War 1. Yawned so much LOL.

/slit.

However, lunch and recess felt so short...

dizzyizzy

snubble
HSC
Moderately good- my english teacher told me I wrote too much purple prose ;__;
But I finished at 12 yay.

jess92

HSC
mine was pretty awesome =) thanks for asking..
got 100% in PE, English + food tech assessments so thats really cool :)
and i finished at 11.30
only bad thing was i already got 2 assignments..but there not due till march =)

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Pretty good.
Got my assessment results back and I'm pretty happy - especially with Business Studies, 3U and 4U maths where I got 100% =)
LOL
Good job Nathan, that's heaps good..

Mine was lame. Normal school day. I hate it. Except I got my English back where I came third (along with like, 10 other people). Woot~
And I didn't get moved up in Maths. Rage.

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
LOL
Good job Nathan, that's heaps good..

Mine was lame. Normal school day. I hate it. Except I got my English back where I came third (along with like, 10 other people). Woot~
And I didn't get moved up in Maths. Rage.
Thanks Andrew.
Congrats on your ranking in english - that's awesome for english (well for me it is anyway).

Also I reckon you should've moved up in maths - you're so good =)

But don't let that affect you.

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
good really suprised with chemistry makr when got back 21/25 o_O and i have so much trouble in the subject. English went meh, stupid skryznecki, 3 fucking years of him has driven me to wanting to slit my wrists. Otherwise good.

valeria.m5.5

HSC
Mine was good.
Got 100% in my first art assessment and stayed calm and relaxed throughout the day (which is pretty hard for me to do ussually).

I got home at 2pm, which is great!
My boyfriend is keeping me sane so far when it comes to social life atm. :spin:

HSC
^ wow 100%! good job!

my day was alright. Last two periods sucked though. Got a new teacher for maths and she sucks at teaching.

How was everyone elses? better than mine i hope.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)