How was your first day (1 Viewer)

lizziegirl

HSC
N/A
Wooz said:
Same with my bio lecture he just read it word for word and gave no explanation of concepts whatsoever.
hey i was in that lecture. he seemed a bit nervous. roy's (chem lecturer) was heaps better though

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
lizziegirl said:
hey i was in that lecture. he seemed a bit nervous. roy's (chem lecturer) was heaps better though
Yeah Roy is def an enthusiastic lecturer. Both the Bio lecturers for Parra and Hawkesbury are pretty bad though, i've heard alot of negative criticism about them, Dr R. Spencer the Bio lecturer doesn't seem that confident in himself and nervous.

Oh yeah why did you choose to do animal science at Hawkesbury?

Last edited:

BeyondDeath

HSC
My first day was kinda meh. Did not meet anyone or talk to anyone at all and ended up going home right after my classes. But throughout the week it got better and now I have a few friends :)

Crholic

HSC
HAAHA yer in some lectures im mostly trynna figure out what everything means, i wish they had a mini starbucks.

Che08

HSC
YES!! ^^^ We should all vote for a mini starbucks (and make it a discounted version) at all campuses!

n2o

1337 h@c|<z0rzzzzz
HSC
Skater_bum said:
prof.rob from medsci doesnt give a rats arse, i think he hates all people

thats absolute BS !! and u know it

he's the best lecturer to have i reckon, had our first prac today and we already saw cadavers !!

haha, oh sorry, u guys down at hawkesbury don't have a wet lab LOL :rofl: :rofl:

kitty28

Intro to Anat. was a good unit - I remember when a girl in my class fainted because of the chemical smell (formaldehyde?).

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
Eowyn said:
Intro to Anat. was a good unit - I remember when a girl in my class fainted because of the chemical smell (formaldehyde?).
ROFL!

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Eowyn said:
They don't use formaldehyde anymore at UWS, they use phenol, glycerin, metho and alcohol and other spirits.

n2o said:
thats absolute BS !! and u know it

he's the best lecturer to have i reckon, had our first prac today and we already saw cadavers !!

haha, oh sorry, u guys down at hawkesbury don't have a wet lab LOL :rofl: :rofl:
Tasker totally 0wns all the other lecturers on campus, coz he's so funny.

I don't like getting wet in labs anyways lol.

Last edited:

kitty28

wrxsti said:
At the time it wasn't funny. It suprised the class because we were gathered around looking at the cadavers and she just started falling backwards - luckily someone was behind her and caught her before she hit the floor.

We did joke about it later though...:)

lizziegirl

HSC
N/A
Wooz said:
Yeah Roy is def an enthusiastic lecturer. Both the Bio lecturers for Parra and Hawkesbury are pretty bad though, i've heard alot of negative criticism about them, Dr R. Spencer the Bio lecturer doesn't seem that confident in himself and nervous.

Oh yeah why did you choose to do animal science at Hawkesbury?

UAI wasnt high enough to do it @ USYD :(

lizziegirl

HSC
N/A
Wooz said:
Gonna transfer? Like everyone else, lol.
no i dont think so... hawkesbury is good in that it has more animals to study and more hands on etc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)