period one was introduction
period two was peer support with year 7 kids
then english, all he did was talk and give us a sonnet to study
then entertainment, she talked and let me pay her out
then dance, and i watched a video on dance,
best day ever haha

wierd seeing us in a senior skirt though haha

oh well,

2009 subjects: english advanced + ext 1, legal, general maths, dance, music, entertainment, UAI hopes of 90+, or else i'm dead meat haha

:D

irvine

USYD 2011 :D
HSC
i started at a new school
people were incredibly nice
i got good teachers for the little subjects we had today
it feels weird, the level of independence we have

but i'm still over the moon about it
i'll come back down to earth tomorrow (morning MXI period)

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Sounds like the majority of you either had a fairly good/relaxed day at school or start tomorrow or friday! Have fun everyone... don't over work yourselves! :lol:

melissaLOL

HSC
did jack all

there was SUPPOSED to be a bloody strike
wtf lame got ripped off

Dragonmaster262

Unorthodox top student
HSC
Boring as.

In the morning the principal kept lying about our 'Great Achievements' with the Seniors last year. Last year's Year 12 bombed up bad. My school dropped 77 places.

First Period - My English Teacher told the class that she was very mean and that everyone was going to hate her.

Second Period - Took a couple of notes down on Biology.

Third Period - Teacher was away during Physics for a strange emo reason. Apparently she was cooking something and she accidentally cut her hand and spilled cooking oil over it. BLUDGE!

Fourth Period - Legal Studies was SO BORING!!!!! The teacher was going on and on about God knows what. Why could n't my cheap school get an IPT class running? I have this gay subject today as well!

bored of sc

HSC
Awesome. Got Lion's Youth of the Year Nomination form, captain's badge and 15/15 for last term's english speech. :) Gotta love it.

random-1005

Banned
HSC
best first day
period one was introduction
period two was peer support with year 7 kids
then english, all he did was talk and give us a sonnet to study
then entertainment, she talked and let me pay her out
then dance, and i watched a video on dance,
best day ever haha

wierd seeing us in a senior skirt though haha

oh well,

2009 subjects: english advanced + ext 1, legal, general maths, dance, music, entertainment, UAI hopes of 90+, or else i'm dead meat haha

:D
haha stupid year 11's (i mean this in general)

you think u will get 90+ uai with the subjects you are doing, you do like the 4 easiest subjects the hsc offers

can you even apply for a uai with dance, music and entertainment?

x jiim

zimbardooo.
HSC
Uni Grad
haha stupid year 11's (i mean this in general)

you think u will get 90+ uai with the subjects you are doing, you do like the 4 easiest subjects the hsc offers

can you even apply for a uai with dance, music and entertainment?
Hey, don't be so slack. Anyway, you were the one who put an apostrophe in 11's.
I had a maths test on my second day back. That was pretty lame xP

duckcowhybrid

HSC
I had a fun day yesterday. I liked all my teachers for my subjects. I'm doing 3U Maths, 3U English, Chem, Eco, Modern history. All my teachers are good. Yesterday I had 30 minutes of maths period 1, then I left to do peer support, then Period 3 was a senior assembly and it ran overtime so we missed recess but then got a 15 minute break after assembly effectively giving us about 10 minutes of English, which we spent rearranging the desks, before we went home for the day since sport was not on.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
My first day happened to be the best day since the new year started.

I got some great results in my subjects and a lot of "congrats". :)

I hope it stays that way.

HSC
i was at assembly and form meetings when school started "officially"
had to listen to the principal and yr co ord ramble on about crap.
then went into our homerooms and blah blah blah got diaries, timetables etc.

after recess went to class...
got text books... 2 for physics :S this massive thick ass one and a jacaranda one..
my school uses maths in focus for 3u maths..!!! but we use cambridge one as well.. so we got 2 but mainly maths in focus =="

and now im home... not wanting to do maths hw. dead tired. so hot today.

bored of sc

HSC
My first day happened to be the best day since the new year started.

I got some great results in my subjects and a lot of "congrats". :)

I hope it stays that way.
That was expected wasn't it Namu. You seem to put in a hell of a lot of effort. :)

Staseycat

The last of her kind.
HSC
It was a lot of fun, seeing friends and teachers.
However, i'm one of two girls that are doing Physics, which is going to be really stressfull.
Also, we got 33 people for 2u maths, and 31people for adv English... Where the MAXIMUM number of students must be 24 ><

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
It was a lot of fun, seeing friends and teachers.
However, i'm one of two girls that are doing Physics, which is going to be really stressfull.
Also, we got 33 people for 2u maths, and 31people for adv English... Where the MAXIMUM number of students must be 24 ><
There is no set "maximum number of students". It's up to school to make decisions on that. However, 33 people in one class does sound too many.

Staseycat

The last of her kind.
HSC
There is no set &quot;maximum number of students&quot;. It's up to school to make decisions on that. However, 33 people in one class does sound too many.
Yea, thats true. the school set the Maximum number of students to be 24, based on student numbers at the end of the year, but we got lots of people who didn't want to come back to school, but did, so they shoved them in the fullest classes. (the other maths class has about 19 people.)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Yea, thats true. the school set the Maximum number of students to be 24, based on student numbers at the end of the year, but we got lots of people who didn't want to come back to school, but did, so they shoved them in the fullest classes. (the other maths class has about 19 people.)
Well, that's probably just your school. We don't have a system where we go 24 is the maximum number. It's not right when we tak about its efficiency and effectiveness.

Staseycat

The last of her kind.
HSC
Well, that's probably just your school. We don't have a system where we go 24 is the maximum number. It's not right when we tak about its efficiency and effectiveness.
Yup, but part of the problem is that we don't have enough resources to support so many people. In both of the classes, at least 5 people do not get seats, and we got about 1/2 the amount of textbooks that are needed for classes. And now they say if the classes do not clear out within a week, we'll have to be as we are now, as we do not have enough people to make and extra class. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)