HOW WAS YOUR HAST? (1 Viewer)

skzzks

HSC
Same Maths and Science gave me a brain aneurysm, but I reckon I got above 20 for sure. Abstract reasoning was the easiest, may have gotten all the questions right tbh. Reading was ok, not bad I think I got most right. I think I screwed up writing the most. I wrote a narrative, but I did this thing in the end that sounded something out of a discursive element, but it wasn't meant to be. So I think overall I did ok but not my best.
everyone ik except like 2 other people did cursive so i thought i screwed it up coz i wrote a discursive (senior secondary btw)

Constantspy977

sensational
HSC
im so fucking confused how u remember that shit, some of the english texts were just incomprehensible

kkk579

hello
HSC
im so fucking confused how u remember that shit, some of the english texts were just incomprehensible
rlly? I found them fine tbh. What did u guys put for the hunter poem of reading comprehension. I put that that the hunter was ridiculous and that the author was basically ridiculing and making fun of him

hyuhyu

HSC
N/A
rlly? I found them fine tbh. What did u guys put for the hunter poem of reading comprehension. I put that that the hunter was ridiculous and that the author was basically ridiculing and making fun of him
sameeee

Constantspy977

sensational
HSC
there was this poem that I did not enjoy.

Constantspy977

sensational
HSC
[
the one with that lady with those lilac stalks or is it some other one?
oh yeah for the lilac stalk what did u guys put when the question was like ‘when the author says she breaks the lilac stalk what is the purpose of this’ don’t quote me on that

hyuhyu

HSC
N/A
[

oh yeah for the lilac stalk what did u guys put when the question was like ‘when the author says she breaks the lilac stalk what is the purpose of this’ don’t quote me on that
I thought it was an ironic cuz she talks about life, but she has a one-alive 'life' in her hands?

Constantspy977

sensational
HSC
I thought it was an ironic cuz she talks about life, but she has a one-alive 'life' in her hands?
yeah thats what i put, but like when i said 'incomprehensible' i was exaggerating lol, but i did have to read that poem about 3 times to answer all the questions, it was just a weird one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)