How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
WE HAD A TRIPLE ENGLISH FREE PERIOD !!!
BLUDGE MANN ! it was COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
my friends and i ended up talking abt all the previous friends episodes we knew abt.. we just kept on laughing and laughing ! HAHA

oh yeah.. we also got our ranks back todayy for chem and bio.. i did pretty good i reckon...
...anything else.. english.. maths.. haha.. ill get a terrible rank..
why must my skool have ranks on our reports !?
*hmph!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
kb1509 said:
why must my skool have ranks on our reports !?
That's how the game is played and how it goes for the HSC. ;) Also it might have you to get more motivation....or not.

Tripple English free, YAY!

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Kid.@dmin said:
Hope you felt better today and you did alright on your mathematics assessment \exam today. I can sympathise with that feeling I am sure we have all eaten something that didn't agree with us, hope you did alright mate. ;)

School was pretty good today 2 computer subjects, English then finishing early at 12.45pm as I have a free last on Fridays. Followed by shopping for work placement clothes then Mum bought be lunch. :D
Thanks :) It was pretty easy, but i was confused about which SD function to use for some of the Q's. =/

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
thanks kid admin.. and yeah i guess it is motivation..
damn.. this b*tch beat me in eco.. she got 1st rank and then i came 3rd.. but since there were 3 people who came equal 2nd.. i got pushed to 5th B*CTHH! LOL

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
I sat next to a lovely girl who would not shut up about herself for the entire 2 periods. Otherwise, it was a good day.

Matrocksmysocks

HSC
Today was 'fantabulously wonderbubble', to quote my gay friend Trent.
Third in the Form for Extension English!
Now considering that these exams have been a small disaster, it's like YAHOO.
Considering that I should be aceing everything.
As a side note, is there an 'e' in 'aceing'? 'Acing' doesn't quite look right.
In regards to the canteen - yeah good joke. Seriously, I only feel safe when I eat junk food from our canteen - at least there's a chance that they have government inspectors in their factories!
I've recently discovered Nutella rolls...

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
well, i was suppose to tennis coach today, but it rained so im free, have good weekends people

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
I got to adjudicate a Year 10 debate today....

The other team wiped the floor with our school.... :(

Sofstar

HSC
Got one of my english composing task done in my spare and then OMG! i walked into eco and got told that i had to do my assessment with no warning or watever before hand. So i kinda made up numbers that i've forgotten and trying to rack my brains for something i studied for 2 weeks ago. And bio was ergh.

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Sofstar said:
i walked into eco and got told that i had to do my assessment with no warning or watever before hand.
o.0 Whoa, how come? Isn't it a rule that you'd need a notice for an assessment task at least two weeks beforehand?

Sofstar

HSC
I was away on the day everyone was doin it and today was my first eco lesson back......so in a way.....i probably should have expected it.....but it was the last thing on my mind.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Watched a video in 1st and 7th periods, got essay back for english in 2nd period, did nothing for periods 3, 5 and 6 and got story back for extension english in period 4. Then went off to chess, where I owned my opponent, and then back to school as a timekeeper for debating. Came back home at 10pm. Pretty uneventful day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)