How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
FranzFerdinand said:
thanks, buddy.
cancelled and rescheduled in two weeks time though!!. =/

well, i'm currently in the IT room meant to be researching conrad for eng ext but just like the rest of my school day, too bored to be bothered.
Extensions are usually a good thing, although some people might think otherwise.

Which Conrad is this, because if it's the Conrad who wrote Heart of Darkness, I've got a whole load of crap on the guy.

Riviet said:
Pupil free day today.

Looking forward to the long weekend coming up (Queen's Birthday).
I'll finally be able to get some sleep :)

As for my day, had Mock Trial in the morning, and we won that case, then maths and legal in the arvo, which is a bludge nowdays.

sleepplease

HSC
yeahwateva said:
Talking to teachers and enjoying it...that makes me sick to the stomach...maybe because all my teachers stink like stale coffee and mothballs...but seriously watabout talking to normal human beings. U should give that a try
wow. that's the stupidest thing i've heard all evening, all week perhaps.

vizman

HSC
today was very average, walked into a massive puddle for the 2nd consecutive day :burn: , got a pretty good session in at the gym for sport, but apart from that i won a game of cards during lunch :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Yes I am also looking forward to the longweekend and hopefully it will mean completing or close to completing assessments that I have been working on and also give me sometime to relax.

Currently I am on IT workplacement so my day was better then it would of been if I was at school.

NP FranzFerdinand, good luck when you do it! :)

passion89

HSC
Can't wait til this Friday - athletics carnival. I wont go so its a 4 day weekend for me! (following monday being queen's bday)

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Riviet said:
Pupil free day today. :D

Long weekend??

*scramble for diary*

Wheeeeeee!!! Some long-overdue sleep at last! @.@ Yay, long live the Queen :D

HSC
The Great SoulSearcher said:
Extensions are usually a good thing, although some people might think otherwise.

Which Conrad is this, because if it's the Conrad who wrote Heart of Darkness, I've got a whole load of crap on the guy.
nah, i was already prepared in my opinion. i could sure use a two week extension for other subjects.

that's the one! thanks if you're offering. i'll catch you on msn sometime.

Riviet said:
Score! :)

passion89 said:
Can't wait til this Friday - athletics carnival. I wont go so its a 4 day weekend for me! (following monday being queen's bday)
lol. 2xscore4u! ..though i kind of regret not going to my carnivals now. seeing these stupid children five days a week doesn't seem to fulfil my heart.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Hmmmm, I like athletics carnivals... I'm off to Zone in 2 weeks for shotput...:rofl:

Had an interesting day today... Got to refurbish an old computer and we're going to install Ubuntu Linux on it tomorrow. Good times.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Kid.@dmin said:
Yes I am also looking forward to the longweekend and hopefully it will mean completing or close to completing assessments that I have been working on and also give me sometime to relax.

Currently I am on IT workplacement so my day was better then it would of been if I was at school.

NP FranzFerdinand, good luck when you do it! :)
I have two assessments due this friday and two on that week :( Then i'm free from assessments and will have to start studying for trials bleh.

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
haha, I have only one assessment, i'm free for the time being...world cup football here you come!

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Atheltics carnival was called off in the morning, and the school made us stay the whole day in normal classes, despite the fact that nobody brought any books or writing equipment along. Despite that, I still somehow manage to get english homework :( Sleeping this weekend though :D

Sofstar

HSC
Pretty lazy day. Had my spare got work done then got bored. Eco and bio were as long as each other and my bio teacher was in a crappy mood......he's always in a crappy mood.....

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I also hope to have an actual holiday tomorrow, but due to events beyond my control that looks more and more less likely.

But good luck with that FranzFerdinand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)