• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

noir.

SoulSearcher said:
I also learnt that you're not supposed to piss off my English student-teacher unless you want your lollies taken away from you and eaten by her during a mock exam :eek:
i lol at student teachers.
ohyummay lollies

N

noir.

I bet I would have too if your student teacher knew that sharing is caring.

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Physics test starting in about 20 minutes and currently totally freaking out about it. :S Spent the whole morning telling myself not to stress, don't stress, chill, you can do it, it's just a test...aaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhh just get it over and done with!!! >.<'''

... Whew. Better not carry that mood into the test. Now, safety devices for household electricity include earthing, fuses, circuit breakers, safety switches...@.@

amisha_amisha

I'm a Title now?
HSC
My school today... well it must be a bludge if I am sitting here in Extension English replying to this thread... and the bell is going in 20mins YAY! HOME TIME! LOL

N

noir.

amisha_amisha said:
My school today... well it must be a bludge if I am sitting here in Extension English replying to this thread... and the bell is going in 20mins YAY! HOME TIME! LOL
lol.
haven't heard someone say 'home time' for a while.

N

noir.

SoulSearcher said:
Tired at school today, and extremely angry right now. All in all, not a good day.
Aahh poor you. I'm sure a bitta wine will help ;)

This week we have work experience. Seriously can't wait for the end of the week.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Gangles.McGee said:
Aahh poor you. I'm sure a bitta wine will help ;)
Yeah, it will help, just a bit ;)

I wonder why I'm on BoS during lunchtime :p Oh yeah, my day so far has been ok, got 22/30 for english test, but I love weighing, which means I'm only 2 marks behind the better guys :) and bludged during maths. Should really get back to doing my legal notes :eek:

asdf5432

HSC
wow it's amazing how such a simple question can lead to such a ... loooooong thread. my school day was okay... exams have started. then after that, HOLIDAYS!

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Was LATE for 3u maths test. Ugh. :mad1: That was just great...

Felt so shaky during the test, and did the questions totally out of order. :S OK maybe not entire questions, but the sections of them. For one of the questions I think I did section 2, then 1, 3, 5, 4. Ha. I just kept going, "wait a minute...this is the next section!" and go back to do the previous sections. @.@ Gee. Where was I looking? My eyes...x.x

Near the end of the test the teacher came over and said that I could have a few more minutes if I need it though, but didn't really wanna look like cheating when everyone else puts their pen down *shifty eyes* Hum. Maybe should've checked over more anyway. I sometimes make mistakes brilliantly disguised before my own eyes. >.o And a bit weird too that in one of the questions, the equation given doesn't quite match the information given in the diagram. Used the formula they gave for my solutions anyhow, but prolly should've done the question according to the diagram too. Oh well.

I really could do with a shot of tranquiliser there :S Actually, more so now too. I don't wanna do the French speaking test tomorrow!! >.<''' :( Or someone give me some sleeping pills? Anything that can calm me down?? The fact that other parts of the French test have already been marked makes me panic even more :S I...I can't speak French when my tongue's...in knots! x.x

...Maybe I'd end up dropping two subjects in year 12. Yikes. >.o

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
asdf5432 said:
wow it's amazing how such a simple question can lead to such a ... loooooong thread. my school day was okay... exams have started. then after that, HOLIDAYS!
Yeah, and you would see that I've contributed greatly to the spam that makes up part of this thread :eek:

Hmm, not good to hear about that airie. Hopefully you answered the questions right in that mess of calculations :p And I'll give you that tranquiliser, just enough to allow you to skip the French speaking exam ;)

-pari-

HSC
N/A
officially dropped ext maths today.

part of me really didn't want to.

part of me STILL can't reconcile to it.
but i know it had to go...ish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)