How was your school day? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

noir.

SoulSearcher said:
I just had my last class for year 11, and now just worrying about yearlies
CONGRGATS ON YOUR HD SS! You don't need proof - its quite obvious that when it comes to math you'll do FINE.
You'll also do just fine in your yearlies.:)

flowergrl

HSC
IceOnFire said:
We just got our toliets at school renovated, but people have started smoking and basically ruining it again, so the toliets are now only open during recess and lunch.
If you are really busting to go during classtime, then you will have to go all the way to the office and use the toliets there, and at the same time get the death stares of the office ladies.

They REALLY hate us.

Btw for math i didn't purposely leave the questions out. One of them i don't even think we learned and the other one, well let's just say i had a moment of mind blank.. :eek:
wow.

i take your school toilets are very important to your school students.

don't worry- i missed out 2. marks gone. oh well. its not the HSC. i've learnt my mistakes.

N

noir.

Aww aww. just make it all up. if you can give... 5 very detailed examples of whatever you say and remember a few quotes, you'll do great.
Good luck!

lindulgence

HSC
arhg!! today was suspose to b an ok day had my 1st exam for prelims eng paper one, far out i know ive could of done betta!! far out i think its cause i was told my raking which im comin 2nd yet the teachers goes to me im like a yoyo my marks arent consistant like the ppl in 3rd 4th place i get like 95+ down to 65 bak up to 85 down to 70 up to 95+ *sighs* i guess that kinda made me realise this exam will either make or break me and i guess it just got to me, i know i didnt do this exam to my best abilities cause ive done so many past papers in exam conditions for tutor and even my tutor teacher marks it according to the HSC outline and i do pretty well.:( one exam down 6 to go: english paper 2 math bio chem business and pe for the nxt 2 wks until the hoildays yay!! i cant wait for the hoildays well laters everyone

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Bleh, somehow my last reply didn't go through...o.0

Anyhow, went to school today and got French test back. Listening was not done the most brilliantly, the other sections were alright though. It looked to me as if the teacher forgot to take off a mark for one of the sections, cos he wrote "2" beside my answer for a three-mark question yet he still gave me full marks for the section. Went up and asked him, he looked at my answer and the marking scheme for a while and in the end decided that my answer was worth three marks :D He forgot to give me the three marks for a question in another section though, didn't write down a "3" beside my answer apparently, which was similar to what happened in the chem test where the teacher just sorta overlooked one of the questions without giving me any marks. I thought my answers would be more attention-catching, you know :p

Spent half the time looking for a screw on my glasses while the teachers were going through the chem test. The fact that it jumped out of place without warning, it is of a minuscule size, lying somewhere on the finely patterned floor of the lab in front of my useless eyes is just of a great, great help...

Very relieved that the English test was not given back. Almost certain that it would be, given that we've got a double today. But no, we watched a video on comedy techniques instead :D It'll be back sooner or later though...:uhoh: Apparently the physics test is gonna be back tomorrow. And who knows about maths. They wouldn't be so cruel as to chuck both back at us in the single period tomorrow, would they? >.o

IPT's on. Right now. Gee I really, really can't wait to see that test :rolleyes:

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Hum. Just got the IPT exam result back, not the test paper though, just the marks. I...don't quite know what to think o.0

IceOnFire

HSC
Ahhhh.. Final day of tests..
I was the only one who was so excited..
Imagine me finishing HSC then.. hahhaa ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)