How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

noir.

Today was a nothing day. Got some sheets on the PIP and got some exam marks back which I'll post on the other thread

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
IceOnFire said:
Ahhhh.. Final day of tests..
I was the only one who was so excited..
Imagine me finishing HSC then.. hahhaa ;)
I would have been excited as well :) I should have been there, so I could be excited with you ;) :p
vorahk said:
im... finding past papers and resources :p

thanks, have fun relaxing!!
Yeah, sure :rolleyes:

Should be studying for business studies, but instead on msn and procrastinating, not really caring about this exam :)

Last edited:

IceOnFire

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Should be studying for business studies, but instead on msn and procrastinating, not really caring about this exam :)
That was my exact attitude towards english ext..:)
Keep it up!!

Chocolat

HSC
I didn't go to school today...was feeling really sick around the stomach area...and besides, all we do in classes now are watch videos...
All I can say is that MSN and this album are going to ruin me.

IceOnFire

HSC
Chocolat said:
I didn't go to school today...was feeling really sick around the stomach area...and besides, all we do in classes now are watch videos...
All I can say is that MSN and this album are going to ruin me.
Hope you are feeling alright now.. :)
Enjoy the video watching days while you can, cuz there sure won't be any time next term.

Chocolat

HSC
Yeh, I am feeling better :D.
I know I should enjoy it while I can...and lately, since the termination of my exams, I've been on MSN like every night and listening to my beloved music...lol...it's going to be so hard to discipline myself for the commencement of next term...but I'll have to be very strong...*sniff sniff* haha:p

Chocolat

HSC
Haha. Yeh well you're naturally super smart. I mean, your talent in maths, the fact that you know like everything that there is to know about the HSC and all that...
But I know myself too well. As soon as I log on MSN...I am ruined for the entire night...because you're always wondering who's online and having to talk to people who talk to who...DAMN MSN! I tried deleting it once. Didn't happen haha.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
IceOnFire said:
The temptations of technology.. :)
Haha, yeah :eek:
Chocolat said:
Haha. Yeh well you're naturally super smart. I mean, your talent in maths, the fact that you know like everything that there is to know about the HSC and all that...
I don't know everything there is to know about the HSC .... yet ;)
Chocolat said:
DAMN MSN! I tried deleting it once. Didn't happen haha.
I did that once. Then I accidentaly went to a restore point :eek:

kathrynso

HSC
:( Had English exam first up today. I cried.... not literally. Out of 4 sections, I ended up finishing 1 of them. Ehhhhhh...... I am disgusted at myself. Wouldn't be surprised if I see myself in Standard soon.....

Practical Dance exam tomorrow! Yay! NEVER ever use Microsoft Movie Maker!

IceOnFire

HSC
Chocolat said:
SO TRUE!
Nice alliteration there :p
Lolz, you just got to see the "English" in everything.. :p
You know if you delete MSN, EVERTHING is gone, such as your dps, emoticons, etc. That's why I wasn't emotionally strong enough to delete my msn.. :(

Chocolat

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Haha, yeah :eek:
I don't know everything there is to know about the HSC .... yet ;)
I did that once. Then I accidentaly went to a restore point :eek:
Well, you definitely appear to know everything I've noticed...

I know. MSN is such a freaking temptation. And it doesn't exactly help things that when I turn on my computer and go on the Internet, it automatically signs me in. It takes SO much strength to sign out haha.
OMG I didn't know that it deleted your DPs! :O I worked so hard to get the vast collection of DPs that I have today...thank God that I didn't do it...

IceOnFire

HSC
You know how when your MSN upgrades, everything is gone? Then you got to put your emoticons, dps and backgrounds all into the msn again.
I am pretty sure that everything is deleted once you delete your MSN.. I think. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)