How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loza33

HSC
~untitled~ said:
mmmmm, coke zero is good.

Yea, ive wanted to go to London for ages, its seems realy good there. I guess it's just mum doesent want me to that far away and all. It was actually quite funny when i droppen my english extensions, up until i actually dropped it mum said, sure i think its a good idea. Then when i actually brought the forms shes like, i hope you know what youre doing, y cant you just keep it, youve got a whole year to do your major work, you could get really good marks, it'll boost your uai... etc, and she got quite annoyed. And same thing here with uni, she just wants me to go to the local one, but it doesent do speech pathology , so shes like, y wont you just be a teacher or something!

Omg i cant stand people cleaning stuff in my room coz they move stuff, and especially just taking my clothes coz i end up with no clothes to wear!
Yeah, i used to live in England... not far from London... i love it!! Plus a great place for theatre and stuff!! My mum doesnt mind me going there for a year... i didnt think she minded about melbourne either... random.. well she is fine with VCA being in melbourne, but if i do journalism she wants me to do it sydney... random!!

Well... my mum is calling my teacher tomorrow!! Im sure she will let me though, because it really is for the best! And my mum knows how much i love english and how much i wanted to do ext. 2 so she knows that it is more a matter of necessity than want..

You want to do speech pathology? Thats cool!! What UAI do you need for that? High im guessing? My friend last year wanted to do that, but she didnt get high enough.. so instead she does a B/arts at UNSW taking linguistics as an elective... i think she is going to try and transfer soon!!

Haha i know what you mean about no clothes! So annoying!! Especailly when i need clothes for work... and they have to be full price clothes etc... very frustrating!! even worse when my sister steals them!!!

Haha coke zero is the best! Aw i could really go some now!

~untitled~

HSC
Loza33 said:
Yeah, i used to live in England... not far from London... i love it!! Plus a great place for theatre and stuff!! My mum doesnt mind me going there for a year... i didnt think she minded about melbourne either... random.. well she is fine with VCA being in melbourne, but if i do journalism she wants me to do it sydney... random!!

Well... my mum is calling my teacher tomorrow!! Im sure she will let me though, because it really is for the best! And my mum knows how much i love english and how much i wanted to do ext. 2 so she knows that it is more a matter of necessity than want..

You want to do speech pathology? Thats cool!! What UAI do you need for that? High im guessing? My friend last year wanted to do that, but she didnt get high enough.. so instead she does a B/arts at UNSW taking linguistics as an elective... i think she is going to try and transfer soon!!

Haha i know what you mean about no clothes! So annoying!! Especailly when i need clothes for work... and they have to be full price clothes etc... very frustrating!! even worse when my sister steals them!!!

Haha coke zero is the best! Aw i could really go some now!
U are so lucky! I wanna live in London!! Iwouldnt mind journalism, id like the travelling.

Yea i love english too, and when i dropped ext i was pretty much crying, but i was sooo stressed out and everything. I was gunna do a film! it woulda been so fun! My teacher was quite upset when i dropped it though, and immediatly tried to convince me to stay. And i still regret dropping it, eventhough i know i would be so stressed out and would probably be in a mental home, lol. And also my classes also went to 5:30 in the afternoon, cutting out time for other subjects too.

It's about 95 uai where i wanna go, but im aiming for 90, although my year advisor has put me in the group of kids to get 90+ i just dont think ill be able to do it, which really sucks because you feel like such a failure everytime you achieve anything less than 1st.

Well i have a work uniform which is good! and i dont have a sister... and doubt my brother will be stealing my clothes lol, which is always good.

~untitled~

HSC
f3nr15 said:
i hear they are very cranky ladies who have been worn down by age ...
They were actually quite young, and werent really cranky. And also pretty stressed considering the girl b4 me had a really bad reaction to it and was on the floor in a shaking mess.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
~untitled~ said:
They were actually quite young, and werent really cranky. And also pretty stressed considering the girl b4 me had a really bad reaction to it and was on the floor in a shaking mess.
owch that doesnt sound too good.
i plan to donate this coming friday :p , first timer !

~untitled~

HSC
xclusv2bhung said:
owch that doesnt sound too good.
i plan to donate this coming friday :p , first timer !
Haha, youre getting your cervical cancer needle are you;), i take it you thought we were tlkn about blood donation, lol?? Anyways gool luck, i hope everything goes well, just dont look at the blood draining out andd youll be fine!

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
Played GunZ for most of the day, doing some chemistry work now

Loza33

HSC
~untitled~ said:
U are so lucky! I wanna live in London!! Iwouldnt mind journalism, id like the travelling.

Yea i love english too, and when i dropped ext i was pretty much crying, but i was sooo stressed out and everything. I was gunna do a film! it woulda been so fun! My teacher was quite upset when i dropped it though, and immediatly tried to convince me to stay. And i still regret dropping it, eventhough i know i would be so stressed out and would probably be in a mental home, lol. And also my classes also went to 5:30 in the afternoon, cutting out time for other subjects too.

It's about 95 uai where i wanna go, but im aiming for 90, although my year advisor has put me in the group of kids to get 90+ i just dont think ill be able to do it, which really sucks because you feel like such a failure everytime you achieve anything less than 1st.

Well i have a work uniform which is good! and i dont have a sister... and doubt my brother will be stealing my clothes lol, which is always good.
Yeah, london is great!! As to is journalism but acting is everything... i wouldnt mind if i had to live in siberia to be an actor.. id do it!! Jut so works out for me that melbourne, london and new york are the best places to go and i love all of them!! haha

I think im going to be the same as you are about ext. 2.... i was doing a video... i love the subject.. my teahcer doesnt want me to drop nor does my mother or my friends but i just cant handle the stress!!! Though if we both kept it we could meet up in a mental hospital somewhere? haha Yea, i also do ext. history and drama so at the moment i have 5 major works and its a little too much!!!

Silly UAI predictions... i hate them!! I refure to listen to them anymore... because i dont want to disappointed now or in october... if the uai is good now then it might not be in october, or it might not be good now and im not ready to face that!! haha.. well my predictions so far have been around 95 but i cant trust that...

Page 135 is ours!!! Minus two other posts... it is our page!!!

Wohoo!!

Ah... well it is awesome wearing clothes from work to work, because they are nice expensice clothes and i get a discount!! haha but it can get difficult!!

My sister..... grr....so frustrating!! Even my mother cant live with her.. they fight every second minue.. and my sister is 22!!!

My brother... is awesome!! Love him to death!!

~untitled~

HSC
Loza 33 said:
Yeah, london is great!! As to is journalism but acting is everything... i wouldnt mind if i had to live in siberia to be an actor.. id do it!! Jut so works out for me that melbourne, london and new york are the best places to go and i love all of them!! haha

I think im going to be the same as you are about ext. 2.... i was doing a video... i love the subject.. my teahcer doesnt want me to drop nor does my mother or my friends but i just cant handle the stress!!! Though if we both kept it we could meet up in a mental hospital somewhere? haha Yea, i also do ext. history and drama so at the moment i have 5 major works and its a little too much!!!

Silly UAI predictions... i hate them!! I refure to listen to them anymore... because i dont want to disappointed now or in october... if the uai is good now then it might not be in october, or it might not be good now and im not ready to face that!! haha.. well my predictions so far have been around 95 but i cant trust that...

Page 135 is ours!!! Minus two other posts... it is our page!!!

Wohoo!!

Ah... well it is awesome wearing clothes from work to work, because they are nice expensice clothes and i get a discount!! haha but it can get difficult!!

My sister..... grr....so frustrating!! Even my mother cant live with her.. they fight every second minue.. and my sister is 22!!!

My brother... is awesome!! Love him to death!!
Acting, awesome, although i dont think id quite be outgoing enough for that. Id love to do something with music though, and if i culd speak french i would so teach english in france.

Yea we definantly could have met up in a mental hospital somewhere, theyll end up having to start a ward for "victims of HSC extension 2 english". I only have my major works for music, which arebnt really major works anyways, i really wanted to do ext history though, but our teacher wouldnt let us because she said coz were rural wed have no hope of competing against like sydney kids who have lectures at the uni's every friday night and stuff.

Haha, uai predictions, lets not go there. Our teachers are really hard markers, as to wear down our confidence and make us work harder. One of my teachers actually told me dont use the ual prediction stuff unless i wanna be depressed. But i went through it with a teacher one day, and we calcualted that it should be anywhere from 85-95.

Omg! we own a page, awesomeness!

Yea, ive cut down on work a lot lately though max 1 shift a week , i just cant handle all the stress. I would really like to quit, but mum wont let me.

Haha, yea ive just got the one brother he's 19, and we get along really well.
Youre at a boarding school arent you? Do u just go home for holidays and stuff?

Loza33

HSC
~untitled~ said:
Acting, awesome, although i dont think id quite be outgoing enough for that. Id love to do something with music though, and if i culd speak french i would so teach english in france.

Yea we definantly could have met up in a mental hospital somewhere, theyll end up having to start a ward for "victims of HSC extension 2 english". I only have my major works for music, which arebnt really major works anyways, i really wanted to do ext history though, but our teacher wouldnt let us because she said coz were rural wed have no hope of competing against like sydney kids who have lectures at the uni's every friday night and stuff.

Haha, uai predictions, lets not go there. Our teachers are really hard markers, as to wear down our confidence and make us work harder. One of my teachers actually told me dont use the ual prediction stuff unless i wanna be depressed. But i went through it with a teacher one day, and we calcualted that it should be anywhere from 85-95.

Omg! we own a page, awesomeness!

Yea, ive cut down on work a lot lately though max 1 shift a week , i just cant handle all the stress. I would really like to quit, but mum wont let me.

Haha, yea ive just got the one brother he's 19, and we get along really well.
Youre at a boarding school arent you? Do u just go home for holidays and stuff?
Ah fair enough... yea i love acting!! Have ever since i was little... i was working like modelling and doing acting tours and stuff but ive stopped recently so i can finish the hsc.. its too hard being so far away, so if i do a job i means going down to sydney, or melbourne or wherever forthe whole weekend! And i dont have the time to do that!!

Music huh? Thats awesome! I love music - singing and stuff.. but ive never been able to play an instrument... do you play an instrument??

Your school woulsnt let you do ext. history?? That sucks.... we are rural and have like one morning class a week... probably nothing compared to others, but i am loving it! and i feel so much smarter after some of the stuff i have learned... haha HSC extension 2 english would just bed a ward in a whole wing of a mental hospital.. the wing would be HSC!! haha a ward for every subject!!

Damn uai predictions.... hate, hate, hate!! Our teacher is organzing a meeting for every parent and their child.... over the next few weeks we all hae to have an interview, where the teacher does our uai predictions with our parents... not good!!

My mum tries to stop my working!! haha where do you work??

Yeah im at boarding school... its good... difficult at times, but heaps of fun! i go home in the holidays to sydney which is good... going home this weekend... we get four days off for the long weekend.. and seen as i have 5 assessments due this week, by the time it gets to thursday night in sydney it shall be party, party, PARTY!!!

Haha.. how about you??

kloudsurfer

HSC
Went to a Trotsky study day in the city. I think i dosed off during it at one stage, cos I had to wake up early.

Then, following a lot of confusion involving a security guard, missed trains, a lost ticket, barrier jumping, a totally evil prank (all of which had nothing to do with me!) and a lot of miscommunication, me and three friends thought we were getting suspended. But we werent. It was just my friends 'hilarious' joke.

And now i have a sore throat. :(

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
Got my legal studies assessment task back, 8/10 for the speech worth 10%
and got 18/20 for my essay worth 20% so all together i got 26/30 for an assessment task worth 30%, came first for it too. So i am pretty happy.

~untitled~

HSC
Loza33 said:
Ah fair enough... yea i love acting!! Have ever since i was little... i was working like modelling and doing acting tours and stuff but ive stopped recently so i can finish the hsc.. its too hard being so far away, so if i do a job i means going down to sydney, or melbourne or wherever forthe whole weekend! And i dont have the time to do that!!

Music huh? Thats awesome! I love music - singing and stuff.. but ive never been able to play an instrument... do you play an instrument??

Your school woulsnt let you do ext. history?? That sucks.... we are rural and have like one morning class a week... probably nothing compared to others, but i am loving it! and i feel so much smarter after some of the stuff i have learned... haha HSC extension 2 english would just bed a ward in a whole wing of a mental hospital.. the wing would be HSC!! haha a ward for every subject!!

Damn uai predictions.... hate, hate, hate!! Our teacher is organzing a meeting for every parent and their child.... over the next few weeks we all hae to have an interview, where the teacher does our uai predictions with our parents... not good!!

My mum tries to stop my working!! haha where do you work??

Yeah im at boarding school... its good... difficult at times, but heaps of fun! i go home in the holidays to sydney which is good... going home this weekend... we get four days off for the long weekend.. and seen as i have 5 assessments due this week, by the time it gets to thursday night in sydney it shall be party, party, PARTY!!!

Haha.. how about you??
I can remember when i was in like year 8 i was in a drama academy, lol. It was so good to just be able to look like an idiot.

Music is awesome. I play piano and violin, and hope to learn the harp when i go to uni!, lol, and am playing recorder atm, for teaching early childhood at school.

Yea, thats why i loved ext eng so much, eventhough we had late afternoon classes finishisng up around 5:30ish , i always felt so smart when i left, lol. If they had a ward for every subject i dont think id be able to decide which one to go in, theyd have to chop me in 5 pieces!

Yea, we had the same thing with interviews and stuff, it wasnt that bad, mine was with my year advisor and shes awesome!

I work at maccas, although i dont mind it (and the money!), its just too much with everthing else atm.

Lol, i just go to a co-ed public school. I doubt ill be doing much study over the long weekend, and ive got a friends engagement party too lol... However on the first of november i can assure you, i will be partying!!, or possibly crying lol, depending on the outcome of ancient!

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Saturday: Was excited at the prospect of buying alcohol for Sunday night.

Sunday: Was devastated that petrol and phone credit needed to be purchased and hence no alcohol.

Monday: Lamenting said decision.

dukey

HSC
Oh gosh received the last assessment for biology today which is due in 3 weeks..maths exam on Wednesday...business exam and english assessment due the following week. I was so stressed at school today :(

But when I got home I pumped some iron so all is good now :)

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
dukey said:
Oh gosh received the last assessment for biology today which is due in 3 weeks..maths exam on Wednesday...business exam and english assessment due the following week. I was so stressed at school today :(

But when I got home I pumped some iron so all is good now :)
Lol @ doing weights at home.

I went to the gym at lunch. Twas good indeed. Biceps + Back = Sore hands.

dukey

HSC
bringbackshred said:
Lol @ doing weights at home.

I went to the gym at lunch. Twas good indeed. Biceps + Back = Sore hands.
lol yeah I just put on loud music and stand infront of my huge ass wardrobe mirror and work out there :p

Use to go to the gym 3-5 times a week but since year 12 started my life started to sucked hehe

Loza33

HSC
~untitled~ said:
I can remember when i was in like year 8 i was in a drama academy, lol. It was so good to just be able to look like an idiot.

Music is awesome. I play piano and violin, and hope to learn the harp when i go to uni!, lol, and am playing recorder atm, for teaching early childhood at school.

Yea, thats why i loved ext eng so much, eventhough we had late afternoon classes finishisng up around 5:30ish , i always felt so smart when i left, lol. If they had a ward for every subject i dont think id be able to decide which one to go in, theyd have to chop me in 5 pieces!

Yea, we had the same thing with interviews and stuff, it wasnt that bad, mine was with my year advisor and shes awesome!

I work at maccas, although i dont mind it (and the money!), its just too much with everthing else atm.

Lol, i just go to a co-ed public school. I doubt ill be doing much study over the long weekend, and ive got a friends engagement party too lol... However on the first of november i can assure you, i will be partying!!, or possibly crying lol, depending on the outcome of ancient!
Haha, i make an idiot of myself constantly... repeatedly... always finding new and exciting ways to damage myself and my intelligence... ie.. breaking my foot by running over myself with a bus!! haha so it is good to get paid for it occassionally!!

I dont know... i think with ext. english i dont feel smarter... because it seems like im learning new things about things i already know... if that makes sense... like taking stuff i know about english and learning stuff to adjust it to fit our topic... where as with ext. history i am learning everything from new and therefore feel like i am learning heaps... especially when i understand the really hard stuff!!

Haha.. im not sure which ward id go to either... not english advanced or maths... drama maybe... ext. 2 definatly! ancient def!!! haha maybe four pieces!!!

Well.. i think mine will be bad.. simply cause i know the teacher and i know my mother... argh....!! Dont want to do it!!

You finish on the first of november?? Not fair!! Is that ancient?? i dont finish to the 9th... ext. history on the tuesday and then drama on the friday... but then i will party, party, party!!!!!!!!!!1 Crying will be reserved until the day the results come out... and crying will definatley happen!!!!!!

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
~untitled~ said:
Haha, youre getting your cervical cancer needle are you;), i take it you thought we were tlkn about blood donation, lol?? Anyways gool luck, i hope everything goes well, just dont look at the blood draining out andd youll be fine!
LMAO.
oh god ! were you guys talking about cervical cancer needles ? LOL , sorry bout that - thought you were on about blood donating xD !!
my bad !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)