• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~untitled~

HSC
Loza33 said:
Well... i leaned in to start the bus and it was in gear or the handbrake was off or something.. i dunno... and it bunny hopped... kind of painful... but hey, i just smiled, said it was all fine and hobbled onto the bus.. then kind of couldnt walk the next day!!

But now, that you guys point it out
I feel a bit better... haha

Well, 'my man' is a secret because we are not allowed to be together.. it sucks... but we like each other... though there is also my ex, who i went out with for two years and until he finished last year and moved to canberra... we still talk all the time... so my men have been crazy this year..

That sucks with the crazy english thing.... but i know what you mean about everything else... my day yesterday was like that.. and today too... i dont want to do anything i want to just give up, because i get the feeling that im doing all this work and its not going to show in my results, but i cant because then id blame it on myself for ever and i would have let everyone else donw, like i just did with ext. 2.... i cant do that again... especailly not with all my subjects...
Lol, rightio, u leaned in to start the bus?? u were driving? Well i hope ur foot is better soon anyways! Haha, i know sum1 who kebabed his foot, he put a pitchfork through it and it went right through his foot and stuck into the dirt underneath it!

So u are actually together?, or just 'good friends;)' . Oh that really sux about your ex, did u only split up because he moved away? Well, i was quite fond of a guy earlier this year, but im not sure if he didnt think i was interested or wateva, or if he was just leading me on, and i just got the wrong message but he was a great guy and all, but shit happens i guess. And i just can seem to trust them at all anymore, coz i dont think i could stand tht happening again, esp so close to the hsc.

Yea, i cant eblieve she did it though, i always got on really well with her. But after meetings with year advisor and hugs all round, im feelin a bit better about it all. Our school is a long way behind, as we had a guy in our year suicide mid last term, he was such a great guy, i cant believe he did it. And its not so much everyone elses pressures but id just feel like i was letting them down if i dont get good marks.

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
chocolate_lover said:
In the 3 days I've missed out on, I've missed out on doing 2 pracs?! Well that sucks.

Any idea which option we'll be doing for Physics? I hope it's Quanta to Quarks.
Yeah, its either Quanta to Quarks or Astrophysics. Look forward to seeing you at school again.

idling fire

HSC
Our adv English classes went to see Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead being played last night. The play itself was fairly good, but the audience was shocking... By the end of the bus trip back to school, I was ready to punch the next person who spoke to me. Kicking backs of seats, mobile phone ringing, accidently dropping maltesers onto the stage, giggling, talking... fucking grow up girls. At least the guys were sensible.

IceOnFire

HSC
Tomorrow is Athletics Carnival!!

Haha, my entire eco class is going to be "sick" tomorrow since we got in-class assessment on friday.

I actually want to go, but but, studies take priority la~

Or maybe I will just study while throwing javelins. ><

~untitled~

HSC
IceOnFire said:
Tomorrow is Athletics Carnival!!

Haha, my entire eco class is going to be "sick" tomorrow since we got in-class assessment on friday.

I actually want to go, but but, studies take priority la~

Or maybe I will just study while throwing javelins. ><
You will regret it sooo much if you dont go! its the last one your ever gunna have! Im not sure weither your school carnivals are like ours (novelty events etc), but i have some memories from the last sports carnival im not likely to ever forget! You should have already studied b4 hand anyways!

HSC
Loza33 said:
Wow... do you guys go to school together?
Yep.
Shrikar said:
Yeah, its either Quanta to Quarks or Astrophysics. Look forward to seeing you at school again.
I was talking to Richard, and he said it's definitely Quanta to Quarks. *shrugs*

goosiegoo

HSC
Today i... stayed home because i only had two classes and we weren't going to do anything in them anyway and i felt crap. But then at 1 i went to my friends house to work on filming for her art major, which was rather hilarious.

Loza33

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
1 hour sleep, and I don't feel tired at all. Seriously.

*drops dead*
Me too.... i had hardly any sleep... am soo tired!!! And im driving to sydney this afternoon and going out in th city tonight... hm... so dead!!!

bringbackshred said:
Sounds like a plan.
Glad you guys are planning to NOT run yourselves over by a bus... if only i had had this plan... my foot might have appreciated it!!

HSC
I think I'm actually going to school tomorrow. :D
I haven't been since last Friday, (stupid cold :(), and then after tomorrow, i get 3 more days off. Yay. :)

Loza33

HSC
chocolate_lover said:
I think I'm actually going to school tomorrow. :D
I haven't been since last Friday, (stupid cold :(), and then after tomorrow, i get 3 more days off. Yay. :)
I have no school tomorrow!!

We have a four day long weekend!!!!!

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Yup. No school for me either. But 2 assessments on Tuesday and one on Thursday.

~untitled~

HSC
Damn we have to go to school still! Although we get monday off!, but have 3 assesments, one thursday, and two friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)