How was your school day? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Loza33 said:
"You are only 17. what could you possibly have to worry about?"

Quote from my mother...

Yea, silly me... what could i possibly have to worry about??

Just HSC.... working for what? Unpredictabilty of life.. who's stupid idea was acting? Failing? My best friend not talking to me? Complete lack of money? Idiots i have to live with, constant inability to escape school; go out, get drunk or drive? My boyfriend living 4 hours away... do i even love him?

Why am i doing this?

What could i possibly have to worry about?
Nah, I see nothing you've got to be worried about :)/end sarcasm.

Aww, it'll get better for you, it will :uhhuh: Just work through the lows and then enjoy the highs when they come :) *hugs*

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
I've never seen a drive in.

I've seen a "dive in" at the local pool in Sydney but it didn't sound like the greatest idea to me.

Actually I think there may be a drive in somewhere here but I wouldn't have a clue where it is.

ordnaiv

Ethereal
HSC
it was a not so good day, more than half my teachers were absent so basically did very little work with substitute teachers PLUS I had a massive headache - i think I'm about to get a cold/flu :( one week before trials........save me.......!!!

xD LOL xD

pulsatile
HSC
Sad Statue said:
Welcome to Taree, Megan. ;)
"We welcome you to the neighborhood... sing 'fa la la la la la la la la la la'"
"fa la la la la la la'"
"From now on you'll be history... you'll be his-you'll be his-you'll be history!"
We're not all as odd as Sam, I might add.;)

Drive ins? I've seen them in movies, does that count? <Grease>

:wave:

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
lols , well i havent been to it before , but i`m pretty sure it`s still open.
haha not sure about the movies though xD

SoulSearcher

HSC
xD LOL xD said:
"We welcome you to the neighborhood... sing 'fa la la la la la la la la la la'"
"fa la la la la la la'"
"From now on you'll be history... you'll be his-you'll be his-you'll be history!"
We're not all as odd as Sam, I might add.;)

Drive ins? I've seen them in movies, does that count? <Grease>

:wave:
LOL!

Confirmation of identity. Hello there :wave: How's things going for you? :)

Loza33

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Nah, I see nothing you've got to be worried about :)/end sarcasm.

Aww, it'll get better for you, it will :uhhuh: Just work through the lows and then enjoy the highs when they come :) *hugs*
Yea.. sounds so simple...

xD LOL xD

pulsatile
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
LOL!

Confirmation of identity. Hello there How's things going for you?
Sure about that?:confused:

Today I had an interview for a scholarship, that I didn't want (well not really, really anyways:p), by one of the most arogant people I have ever met! Yesterday he told my friend who had walked up to him to ask about the uni(and that's all they said), (I wasn't there though) and long story short, he told them to just walk away now, implying they were too dumb to go there. HOW RUDE!!:burn: ...and the interview:mad1:*is too lazy to elaborate, but you get the idea*

~untitled~

HSC
Loza33 said:
"You are only 17. what could you possibly have to worry about?"

Quote from my mother...

Yea, silly me... what could i possibly have to worry about??

Just HSC.... working for what? Unpredictabilty of life.. who's stupid idea was acting? Failing? My best friend not talking to me? Complete lack of money? Idiots i have to live with, constant inability to escape school; go out, get drunk or drive? My boyfriend living 4 hours away... do i even love him?

Why am i doing this?

What could i possibly have to worry about?
Hey, u alright girl? Id be right in thinking youve gotten back with your ex? Its good to hear u made the choice.
Just remember there are people there for u when ur down, and theres always someone there that cares. I think the HSC tends to bring out the worst in people, and the stress seems to make people do things they dont really mean, or later come to regret. Just try and stay composed, and remember, it cant go on forever, and theres got to be better days ahead, the HSC and everything it brings wasnt made to be easy, but its more a test of strength, and just remember, a good mark in the HSC is nothing if youve got to spend the rest of your life trying to repair from a meltdown...

SoulSearcher

HSC
xD LOL xD said:
Sure about that?:confused:

Today I had an interview for a scholarship, that I didn't want (well not really, really anyways:p), by one of the most arogant people I have ever met! Yesterday he told my friend who had walked up to him to ask about the uni(and that's all they said), (I wasn't there though) and long story short, he told them to just walk away now, implying they were too dumb to go there. HOW RUDE!!:burn: ...and the interview:mad1:*is too lazy to elaborate, but you get the idea*
Very confident ;)

Hehe, aww I see then =( Well, there are always other scholarships you can apply for and get :uhhuh: But that guy really does seem arrogant :uhhuh:

~pinkiijoy~

HSC
N/A
untitled.jpeg said:
psht myspace is gay
troll :p

it rained so the had to stop half way through the litergy :( and they had to shorten the concert.

never the less st. dom was still crowned double '0' 7:

photos were still taken:

year 12 still partied:

and so did the Sister Judy our principal and teachers (principal is the one in the pink hair, the rest are teachers)

and so did this guy lol:

Last edited:
HSC
Sad Statue said:
Welcome to Taree, Megan. ;)
Ah ok. :eek:

xclusv2bhung said:
think there`s one at blacktown as well.
Yep, we went to that one. :) The Simpson's movie was alright... I wasn't too impressed, but it wasn't awful. Then afterwards (they show 2 movies) we watched Fantastic Four 2, which was pretty good.
zangetsu.xo said:
haha ive only had it for a day but im already addicted to facebook.
Haha, I'm not into facebook (yet). It feels too "American" for me.

Loza33

HSC
I have done no work today..

But i played netball... hilariousity! My head went one another, the girl who i was against heads went another....

WHACK!!

My teeth went through my lip and cut the other girls head.... Except for the whole major pain, lots of blood and a chipped tooth thing it was pretty funny!! Especially the fact that i managed to cut her head to!!

My aim this week was: to not get hurt...

In the 2 weeks that i have been back playing netball i havent been doing too well in that aspect.. haha

HSC
Loza33 said:
I have done no work today..

But i played netball... hilariousity! My head went one another, the girl who i was against heads went another....

WHACK!!

My teeth went through my lip and cut the other girls head.... Except for the whole major pain, lots of blood and a chipped tooth thing it was pretty funny!! Especially the fact that i managed to cut her head to!!

My aim this week was: to not get hurt...

In the 2 weeks that i have been back playing netball i havent been doing too well in that aspect.. haha
Haha, ouch! I had netball today too; and since it was our last game (no chance of making the finals) we played in different positions. :p

I'm usually a C, and I'm known for my inability to shoot, so I went as GS. :eek::eek: I'm short, so I also went in as Gk. :shy: Haha, it was good fun though.

Sad Statue

Banned
HSC
Loza33 said:
Um. Ouch.

Keeping in the sporting arena, I slowly continued the destruction of my right shoulder playing golf today, and for some reason tonight my ankle feels broken. Woot.

HSC
Sad Statue said:
Um. Ouch.

Keeping in the sporting arena, I slowly continued the destruction of my right shoulder playing golf today, and for some reason tonight my ankle feels broken. Woot.
Maybe because it's broken??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)