Status
Not open for further replies.

Sad Statue

Banned
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
Maybe because it's broken??
Nope - I can walk on it. :) Luckily.

I broke the same ankle 9 years ago and the pain was similar, except i couldn't walk on it then. :/

Loza33

HSC
Sad Statue said:
Nope - I can walk on it. :) Luckily.

I broke the same ankle 9 years ago and the pain was similar, except i couldn't walk on it then. :/
Thats not good... as a specimen who has broken their ankle 4 times, other foot once and had just spent 3 months on crutches, is really hoping that your ankle is not broken!

Sad Statue

Banned
HSC
Loza33 said:
Thats not good... as a specimen who has broken their ankle 4 times, other foot once and had just spent 3 months on crutches, is really hoping that your ankle is not broken!
Nope, it's fine. :p

I just got up and walked around the house. It's fine. Must have just cramped up badly. Go my ankle.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
Haha, ouch! I had netball today too; and since it was our last game (no chance of making the finals) we played in different positions. :p

I'm usually a C, and I'm known for my inability to shoot, so I went as GS. :eek::eek: I'm short, so I also went in as Gk. :shy: Haha, it was good fun though.
I remember owning a team when I was GA when playing netball once :eek:

Loza33

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
I remember owning a team when I was GA when playing netball once :eek:
GA is the best position... love it! Usually i play it, except seen as i didnt play last term my team has replaced me.. since ive been back ive played GA, GS, WD and WA (which i have neverplayed in my life....) hahaha

Legham

HSC
My day was hard :( Had all three of my classes consecutively. And i have them all consecutively again tomorrow.. Good news though, the 3-unit maths people have finished the course, so us 4-unit mathsers are doing 4-unit work in the 3-unit lessons while 3-unit people study, so now i dont have maths after school on tuesday arvos :D Which is awesome cause before i had 2.5 hours of nothing and then had to come back to school for maths.. so now its like i finish school 3.5 hours earlier every tuesday.

~untitled~

HSC
Haha, my day was surprisingly good! English first, I knew we were getting our assessments back, was so scared, seriously thought I'd failed miserably, but i got 100% WHOOHOO, was sooo happy! Bio next, which was fun, because it just always is! Then went and bought my formal dress, the lady said it was nice, so i took her word for it! I was happy with anything so long as it was green.

Grim.Reaper

Banned
HSC
N/A
Legham said:
My day was hard :( Had all three of my classes consecutively. And i have them all consecutively again tomorrow.. Good news though, the 3-unit maths people have finished the course, so us 4-unit mathsers are doing 4-unit work in the 3-unit lessons while 3-unit people study, so now i dont have maths after school on tuesday arvos :D Which is awesome cause before i had 2.5 hours of nothing and then had to come back to school for maths.. so now its like i finish school 3.5 hours earlier every tuesday.
Your car stands out in your car lot.

Made me want to key it. kekeke.

I went to a music study at Leg's school today. The end.

EDIT: I also learnt from a little birdie today that my software teacher loves teh pr0nz.

Last edited:

Season

HSC
magpam said:
today was soooo unbelievably crap. you would think that for a day where i only had three periods i would be happy but noooooo. each one kept reminding me how screwed for the trials i am. anyways tomorrow i start school at 11:00 so i think ill sleep now :)
If it makes you feel any better that's the point... the whole lead up to the exams is a huge guilt trip to study. My physics teacher loves using this technique, except ... sadly I think she's honest a lot of the time

"girls! this was easy test, I expected at least 1 to get 100%... WHAT!! you ran out of time? I finish test in 30 minutes and you had 50!"

williamc

HSC
~untitled~ said:
English first, I knew we were getting our assessments back, was so scared, seriously thought I'd failed miserably, but i got 100%
LOL.

I don't think i've ever scored 100% in an assessment/test.

~untitled~

HSC
Haha, it's like the teachers are trying to screw with my mind. I thought id failed my frontline assessment as well, and ended up getting 100% for it. Lol, i laughed when my teacher handed it back, and asked her where my real mark was, i thought she was having a joke with me.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
lol day was tiring - need sleep !
teacher asked me something about parallel lines and i just nodded off.
dang it - trials start on thursday !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)