Status
Not open for further replies.

Loza33

HSC
xclusv2bhung said:
morning melz =]

haha oh , trials studying :p
have a good day !!
We have trials in two weeks... but we actually get days off to study! OUr trials start on a wednesday but the whole year has monday and tuesday off to study...

Yay!!

N

noir.

Legham said:
It's about something else :( I know cause its the same cop that came to my house in the holidays when i got the blame for the malicious damage on one of my friends houses :(
You seem to get into trouble with the law quite alot dear legham!

Legham

HSC
noir. said:
You seem to get into trouble with the law quite alot dear legham!
I know :( I lost count of how many times the cops have taken my name and address and phone number this year ages ago :( And im not even one of the crazy bad kids :p

Season

HSC
Legham said:
I know :( I lost count of how many times the cops have taken my name and address and phone number this year ages ago :( And im not even one of the crazy bad kids :p
Hey maybe since you becoming a regular they'll start giving you discounts... or not

The way I see it is the license thing is too petty for the cops to give you a personal call. So its really a 50/50 chance of whether you'll be feeling horrible for some guy, or feeling horrible for yourself. Good luck on that one

N

noir.

SoulSearcher said:
I forgot what happened today. But then, that might be due to the persistent and annoying headache I've experiencing atm :(
There there. A wet cloth and some ice (from the freezer - not the drug) shall help.

Legham said:
dude,
does that mean you have a criminal record?

Legham

HSC
Season said:
Hey maybe since you becoming a regular they'll start giving you discounts... or not
Oh, that'd be sweet :D Or they could offer fly buys points or something! That'd be good for business.

Speaking of Cops, one was killed in my town today. As well as two other normal people i think. The local newspaper will be an interesting read this week! Ooh it comes out tomorrow :D

noir. said:
dude,
does that mean you have a criminal record?
Nah :p It's not bad enough to go on criminal record. Lol thank god :p

Legham

HSC
Tuesdays are dull because discussion of last weekend has ended, and discussion of the next weekend doesnt start til thursday usually. That's my theory anyways!

Loza33

HSC
Legham said:
Tuesdays are dull because discussion of last weekend has ended, and discussion of the next weekend doesnt start til thursday usually. That's my theory anyways!
Nice theory... everyone at our school at the moment is very very :mad1: :worried: :eek: :headbang: ... it is not fun... im good though... i think im running on the adrenilin of this friday night... once it is over though i will probably get like everyone else...

But today.... i apply for all my unis!! My monologue information came out so i can start learning those and OMG! Stuff yr 12 im going to melbourne!!!!!

~untitled~

HSC
Loza33 said:
Nice theory... everyone at our school at the moment is very very :mad1: :worried: :eek: :headbang: ... it is not fun... im good though... i think im running on the adrenilin of this friday night... once it is over though i will probably get like everyone else...
Goodluck with friday! I'm sure you'll do fine!
We do kinda the same thing as that at our school, all the music and drama kids do their trials that night, except it's invite only, were allowed to invite both parents, and one friend. Our's is next wednesday night, WITH TRIALS STARTING ON THURSDAY MORNING!! And am soo scared because our music trial is worth 55% of internal assessment. But the HSC piano has finally been tuned after months of begging our music teacher, and we can start rehursing on it tomorrow.

Today was boring, cold and crap.

Legham

HSC
My day was flipping awesome cause i got the new guitar hero!!! :D :D :D :D :D

And i haven't been game to go upstairs and see what the cops said to my parents yet. Hopefully its good news :santa:

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
I had a pretty decent day. Got a Chem assignment back which rounds off the three assignments I had to get back after the holidays, did better than I expected in all of them which is good.

Have to go study but I'm pretty tired. Might have a sleep first :p

CHOWduh

slightly stressed..
HSC
Totally got screwed over by Trial Legal Studies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)