How was your school day? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
It's been raining here every day for a while.

Everyone's worried about the athletics carnival next week.

IceOnFire

HSC
Fish Sauce said:
Everyone's worried about the athletics carnival next week.
Wow so early, usually schools have swimming carnival first, then cross country, THEN athletics carnival.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Yeah it's weird, we have Athletics Week 7, Swimming in third term.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
I love the athletics carnival - it's the only one I am competetive in.

State shotput in year 7 ftw.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
SoulSearcher said:
Singapore might be different though.
I'm not sure why they switch it up though, the weather isn't particularly seasonal, lol.

Ah well. Not a big fan of sports carnivals, but Athletics is alright cause I can at least compete against people.

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Uhh, I really shouldn't be on right now. Got morning IPT class tomorrow and...:eek:

Today was sorta ordinary, except at the end of the day where it seemed to deliberately rain on us just as the bell went. Sigh. And throughout the day it was just cloudy at most, cooking up this conspiracy, waiting patiently for *that* moment just as we walk out of school to rain on us...x.x So there were three people crammed under my umbrella, just cos my friends don't ever care about the weather (mind you, one was lamenting about having left her special German umbrella at home, the one that paints a picture of this German city she went to during exchange, which she's been showing off to everyone for over a year...<.<) :p

HSC
bringbackshred said:
I love the athletics carnival - it's the only one I am competetive in.

State shotput in year 7 ftw.
Hahaha I made state shotput in year 7 as well! proudest athletics carnival moment in my life....never ever got past district in years to come... :eek:

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Same here. Lol.

Then again, there are some behemoth kids near me. The main guy is like a national champion.

Season

HSC
thanks Gangles.McGee

Most people on here are probably not from Canberra so you probably missed out on the snow, hail, bath we had falling from the sky the other day.

ANU got hit pretty bad, with a whooping 70 building damaged and tonnes of long term science projects spanning decades literally destroyed when the greenhouses could take the rain.

Not to mention the Canberra Centre... where the glass roof didn't do that well so that too was flooded. Most of civic was covered in ice and snow and all that jazz on the last day of summer.

My school hall and music centre was flooded, but school went on we just avoided those areas. Unfortunately assessment goes on as always.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Season said:
thanks Gangles.McGee

Most people on here are probably not from Canberra so you probably missed out on the snow, hail, bath we had falling from the sky the other day.

ANU got hit pretty bad, with a whooping 70 building damaged and tonnes of long term science projects spanning decades literally destroyed when the greenhouses could take the rain.

Not to mention the Canberra Centre... where the glass roof didn't do that well so that too was flooded. Most of civic was covered in ice and snow and all that jazz on the last day of summer.

My school hall and music centre was flooded, but school went on we just avoided those areas. Unfortunately assessment goes on as always.
Holy shit, that's horrible.

N

noir.

My school day... I didn't even go to school. So it was all good.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
I made enemies. :mad1:

Oh well, two more years and i'll never see them again.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Boy asks Girl #1 over so he can buy chocolates off her (fundraising)

Boy: Hey chocolate girl come here !
Girl #1: You come here !
Boy: No you come here !
Girl #1: No you come here !
Another girl from a different direction with fundraising chocolate comes
Girl #2: Would you like to buy some ?
Everyone nearby laughs at Girl #1
Boy (to Girl #1): See you lost your business !

Customers first, remember !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)