How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
bringbackshred said:
Haha, spamming ftw, but I have a serious topic to discuss with you guys. We had a large debate over it today in English last period.

Is it "Scissors Paper Rock" or "Rock Paper Scissors"?
Hahahaha neither. I've always known it as "paper scissors rock" :rofl:

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
So how DO you say it? :p
:rofl: :rofl:
repeat after me: "pApEr sCiSsOrS rOcK!!"

SoulSeacher said:
Also forgot to ask how your day was in my PM to you, so how was your day beanie? =)
Not bad, really tired, can't remember much!! Had a uni expo actually, it was quite funny when they told us they had a couple of $10 000 scholarships, that they couldn't give away, COZ NOBODY APPLIED FOR THEM!! :rofl: ...lessoned learn. :)

ps I tripped/got tripped over, ouchies :(

edit:
:eek: oops took too long to reply

but I'm with watatank!! :)

Last edited:

Season

HSC
I've always known it as "paper scissors rock"
.... well you are just... from wool/weird

Its definitely scissors paper rock

I have a reason too, firstly that's the way the rules go cause

scissors beat paper which beat rock.

Also when you say it: the rhythm is smooth at first with scissssoors, picks up the pace with paaaper and then ends on a cresendo with ROCK.

and this is how you procrastinate boys and girls :D

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Hahaha, actually, if in the order as the Chinese say it, it's "rock scissors paper (or cloth)" :rofl:

But I just normally say "scissors paper rock". And so do most of the people I know, I think :p

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
It's either Paper, Scissors, Rock or Scissors, Paper, Rock.

No way is it Rock, Paper, Scissors or vice versa. No way in hell.

And I'm not Asian, lol.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
dr baby beanie said:

Not bad, really tired, can't remember much!! Had a uni expo actually, it was quite funny when they told us they had a couple of $10 000 scholarships, that they couldn't give away, COZ NOBODY APPLIED FOR THEM!! :rofl: ...lessoned learn. :)

edit:

Paper? :eek:

You better apply for those scholarships, and get them as well :p

You should rest up, you've got a big day ahead of you tomorrow, if I remember correctly :uhhuh:

Aww, that sucks :( Feeling any better now?

Beege

HSC
My day was pretty good:

* Played soccer with a bunch of school mates after our year meeting

* Business studies - financial ratios are actually quite fun!

* Software - boring, we just typed up more theory notes

* Maths - did some revision worksheet

HSC
We got kicked out of the hall during lunch-time while we were playing indoor soccer (which we play twice a week, every week) because we didn't have any supervision. Supposedly, the PD/H/PE staff (which was mainly substitutes, because the zone swimming carnival was on today) weren't happy with us playing there, yet they got 2 non-PD/H/PE teachers to tell us to stop playing. Would it have been that hard for them to come to us and tell us themselves? [/rant]

Pffft, I'm just annoyed because I wanted to play indoor. But luckily I had soccer training after school, so I got my weekly dose of soccer. :D

Oh, and have u guys seen this site?: http://au.ratemyteachers.com/
Think of the possibilities!! Hehehe.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Season said:

Also when you say it: the rhythm is smooth at first with scissssoors, picks up the pace with paaaper and then ends on a cresendo with ROCK.

I whole heartedly agree - I was thinkong over the language flow and rhythm and it's so much better as SPR.

dr baby beanie said:

edit:

I swear you had the same uni expo we did, because we got told the same thing. o_O

HSC
Season said:

all that thought put into a kids game...the hsc must really have gotten to you :p

and btw Wollongong > ACT

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Hey, it's not a kids' game - there's the SPR World Championships. it's a competetive sport.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Had a maths test today, was harder than I expected. Quite annoyed cause there were 5 questions and I didn't do any of number 3 cause I ran out of time, reckon 5 more minutes and I could've had a chance at 100%! That's assuming I got the rest right, but I think I did because we happened to have maths AGAIN last period and the teacher said I got full marks for the last two.

As it is I think I can get a max of 80 :(

And I really wanted to go well in this one.

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
Yeah quite an original day, found 6 ticks on me, but other than that just the usual day with the usual work.

Sofstar

HSC
Scissors, paper, rock!

Had religion (boring), english adv where we finished watching King Lear (boring) and then biology (boring). It was a boring day.

Sofstar

HSC
f3nr15 said:
Besides English, why pick boring subjects ?
Religion cuz it's easy and biology because SOME of the things that we are GOING to learn is interesting but today my teacher just gave us sheets to read and highlight. Biology class is boring.

N

noir.

I only had periods 1 and 2 of math. After that, my S&C class went to the PIP day presentation in Town Hall. Biggest waste of time.

Season

HSC
watatank said:
all that thought put into a kids game...the hsc must really have gotten to you :p

and btw Wollongong > ACT

haHA I win *dances in circle* and btw hasn't anyone told you size is not important? its the quality :)

Had muck up photos today, why we have muck up photos at the beginning of the year I have no idea, but we do and we got to be stupid for an entire period.

Handed in my humble 6 page physics prac, though I did a lot only to realise everyone else's prac was like 12 pages long. I really am wondering how they managed to to talk about a ball falling off a table for 12 pages. It really does puzzle me.

And we overwhelmed my eng ext. teacher to change the dates of our assessment, teehee, she's soo nice but such quiet person compared to all us loud debaters.

jaaaaay

HSC
T___T i had to endure half a day worth of useless english periods...

our poor eng teacher has been sick *sobs* we've been having rather unhelpful substitutes for a while...

and we have an assessment on monday...
we're screwed... ><"

T__________T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)