How was your school day? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaaaaay

HSC
pritnep said:
Not exactly a waste of time though. I mean if you skiped those two sessions each week imagine how much work you would miss and how many less hours for English you would be doing so :p.
i assume you didn't read my other post? i had subs for BOTH classes... ><" and we did 'groupwork' amongst ourselves which equated to 'bludgework' amongst ourselves...

so i still stand by what i sed... waste of time! lol...

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
I've got so much stuff to do before the half-yearlies next week :eek:

Haven't done any of the 4u maths stuff yet, and just finishing off 3u today. Uhh, yesterday. Seeing how it's past 2am now :p And that took the whole day, my wrist hurts now.

(Man, I'm so slow :eek:)

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
airie said:
I've got so much stuff to do before the half-yearlies next week :eek:

Haven't done any of the 4u maths stuff yet, and just finishing off 3u today. Uhh, yesterday. Seeing how it's past 2am now :p And that took the whole day, my wrist hurts now.

(Man, I'm so slow :eek:)
Half yearlies already?

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
zangetsu.xo said:
yep. in like 4 weeks.
crap.
anyone got their timetable for the exams yet??
I got a sneak peek of mine on Friday, I had 2 exams every day except I had the Friday off and Monday afternoon off. Not sure if it'll be the same timetable come exam time, but ours aren't till Week 2 next term!

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Fish Sauce said:
Half yearlies already?
SoulSearcher said:
Damn, early half-yearlies :eek:
Yeah, half yearlies in March, I know. What has the world come to :eek:

Just got the exam timetable today, hmm, looks like it's pretty spread out, apart from the fact that I need to hand in IPT task before English exam, which is the first thing on Monday :mad1: Then I've got chem on Wednesday, 3u maths on Friday, Physics the Monday after, and 4u maths the Wednesday after. So none of the subjects can wait. (IPT especially needing my attention) Damn. :eek:

(Hey, no exam next Tuesday! Was kinda hoping to be able to delay an exam but haha...)

N

noir.

The dates for our half yearlies were listed in the assessment booklet, which we received last year. I have English and Drama in the first week, and Legal and Math in the second. No exam for Society and Culture :)

MBF

HSC
had drama first period, only just sorted our presentation and we got our performance weds night. Our teachers have given us like 0 time for this assesment. Had triple study then sac we just went over stuff that will be in half yearlies instead of watchng blood diamond which sucks (not watching it that is, i like the movie so far)

Last period we had open book test on integration and i realised i am so fucked for half yearlies grrr

Season

HSC
Had a math test today, it was easy and I don't like easy tests because the average will be high and my stupid mistakes will come together and attack me.

started watching Gattaca in english today, LOVE THAT MOVIE, and the rest was just the usual, got tonnes of work to do tonite though

jaaaaay

HSC
english assessment... killed my hand... T___T it was horrible... i only wrote 3 pages...

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
jaaaaay said:
english assessment... killed my hand... T___T it was horrible... i only wrote 3 pages...
I got owned by my English Standard Listening Task ... got 8/15 ... phucked my score big time ... now Imma get uber pwned by non-mathematically minded n00bs :( .. I want to own all the English Standard kids ... one way or another (fkn General Maths kiddies)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
A little ironic don't you think? I mean you have it in for general maths 'kiddies' for some unknown reason yet you do Standard English. So that would mean the general maths 'kiddies' that do Advanced English can have it in for you.

N

noir.

f3nr15 said:
I got owned by my English Standard Listening Task ... got 8/15 ... phucked my score big time ... now Imma get uber pwned by non-mathematically minded n00bs :( .. I want to own all the English Standard kids ... one way or another (fkn General Maths kiddies)
Back off the General Maths people.

Agywaggy

HSC
^^ lol!!!

Today was alrite, had an early almost fell asleep, then had a double study where i started studying for exams for like the first time EVER, then the joys of that went down when i had to do an English Assessment Task which i pretty much failed, well i hope i didn't but the chances of that is like slim to none. and the rest of day was alright a little boring at times, or should i say majority of the time?

m Renira

HSC
mine was rubbish. all my supposed friends stole my skittles!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)