dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
2opinion8d said:
omG Beanie!!! hiiiii its been so long... :wave:
School was long and hard
I feel so dead rite now... doing some bio notes
Yeah, I knowz eh? :wave: :wave: heAaaay!!! much <3 <3

Yeah, I will start on some science notes soon too, hmmm half yealies...too much to think about right now. :)

xoCandyGurlxo

HSC
wat a sucky god damn day! It was codl to start with thats enough to make a bad day. Free period first went we tried to study for maths test but annoying friend wouldnt stop whiging but worthless boyfriend. 2nd period annoying sub who knows nothing about retail n thinks shopping gives her the right to call her self qualified. 3rd period totally failed maths test be very suprised if i passed. 4th period food tech, instead of doing work spend the whole 75 mins talking to exchange student. And now ive spent the last 2 hrs trying to finish stupid english assessment due 2moro. GAH!!!

IceOnFire

HSC
Got home at 11am today.

That's all I got to say about my DAY.

But I got heeps to say about my WEEKEND. :)

I played 8 hours, 8 HOURS of volleyball on the weekend. Stayed from 10am to 6pm at Baulkham Hills High for both Sat and Sun. So I basically played for 8 hours, and bludged for 8 hours. :D

I am so glad I didn't get six-packed (Hit in the head).

It was fun..:) But everything started hurting on Monday..

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
IceOnFire said:
Got home at 11am today.

That's all I got to say about my DAY.

But I got heeps to say about my WEEKEND. :)

I played 8 hours, 8 HOURS of volleyball on the weekend. Stayed from 10am to 6pm at Baulkham Hills High for both Sat and Sun. So I basically played for 8 hours, and bludged for 8 hours. :D

I am so glad I didn't get six-packed (Hit in the head).

It was fun..:) But everything started hurting on Monday..
Very, very nice :uhhuh:

Was the game time split evenly between both days, i.e. 4 hours each day, or more hours on one day than the other?

I always used the term 'falcon' when referring to being hit on the head with a ball :eek:
xoCandyGurlxo said:
dont bet on it. 8-10 min speech on physical journeys *cringe* and 5 mins visual presentation on Lionheart by Jesse Martin. Id prefer the listening task.
I'll take the speech on physical journeys, at least I don't have to write down the confusion in my brain, like I did during the listening exam which I didnt get halfway through.

Last edited:

IceOnFire

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Very, very nice :uhhuh:

Was the game time split evenly between both days, i.e. 4 hours each day, or more hours on one day than the other?

I always used the term 'falcon' when referring to being hit on the head with a ball :eek:
It was 4 hours each day, but still it kills you in the end.

Plus Sat was bloody hot as well. :mad1:

Lols there was a jumping castle outside for little kids. :D

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
IceOnFire said:
It was 4 hours each day, but still it kills you in the end.

Plus Sat was bloody hot as well. :mad1:

Lols there was a jumping castle outside for little kids. :D
Ahh yeah, I suppose 8 hours, half of them in heat, would kill afterward :uhhuh:

I remember the days of the jumping castle :p Ok, I'm gatecrashing CandyGurl's 18th for the jumping castle :eek:

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
They had a jumping castle at school on Australia day. A couple of guys went on ahead of us and came off cause they said it was tiring.

Me and my friend bagged them out for a bit then went on ourselves.

Two minutes later we both got off, panting. Friggin' A, those things are better than an hour at the gym.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Interesting day today... Woke up at 7:15 (45min earlier than usual) and confronted with the news that one of the 2 main bridges used to get into town was closed because there was a truck crash. Left home at 7:55 - now normally this would have gotten me to school at 8am, but we had to take the long way around via the freeway into town.. The traffic from the roundabout off the freeway was backed up down the exit lane. Pretty much Sydney CBD peak hour traffic in little old Taree. Took me 45minutes to get to school and I was 15 minutes late for my early start class. Still didn't stop me from being the first person to school, but anyway.

The ELLA test was on today, so room changes turned out to be a bit of a shitfight.

5th period I got a music assignment back. Fucking 18/20. I was pretty pissed, especially considering that my teacher told me ideas I could have included weren't in there when they clearly were. I swear I have a better ear for music than that guy. [/rant]

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
xoCandyGurlxo said:
lol. Gah i hate computers they frustrate me especially when ya wanan save a simple f***ing slideshow onto a disc GRRR!!!
What's the problem?

HSC
bringbackshred said:
5th period I got a music assignment back. Fucking 18/20. I was pretty pissed, especially considering that my teacher told me ideas I could have included weren't in there when they clearly were. I swear I have a better ear for music than that guy. [/rant]
You are pissed off with 90%???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)