How was your school day? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
xoCandyGurlxo said:
Files wont write to cd. A drive wont format. Wat isnt the problem.
Wierd. o_O

I completely forgot about the worst part of my day today. My English teacher decided for us that Year 12 wouldn't have a debating team this year. She never even bothered to ask us at all and just decided. I'm fucking livid.

And the worst part is that it is past the cutoff date for the entry to competitions around here.

Season

HSC
bringbackshred said:
Yes. I think I lost my first ranking as a result.
Just like to add that music is incredibly hard to get good marks in because (at least at my school) only the BEST music students get it and as a result the everyone easily gets really high high marks so a low A can be considered pretty bad just in comparison.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Season said:
Just like to add that music is incredibly hard to get good marks in because (at least at my school) only the BEST music students get it and as a result the everyone easily gets really high high marks so a low A can be considered pretty bad just in comparison.
It's only Music 1.

zangetsu.xo

BANGSAT LOOO
anywhere with a bowl of rice and chopsticks in han
HSC
english extension assessment today.
wtf was that?!
stupid listening...

and the only thing my friends said all day was "ONE MORE DAY!!!!"
implying that it was only one more day until i turn 18.
i thin kthey're more excited than me coz now i can get them alcohol. :eek:

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Photo day today!

But man, they really should've let the year 12s take their photos at the end of the day or something. Not the first period when we're so...tired...:sleep:

(You know, being year 12, we *are* a bit tired from doing work late into the night...*shifty eyes*)

jirwin

HSC
Today has been a total bludge so far. atm i have a free so i am in the study centre. theres like only another three people in here! I just completed another part of my english essay but i can't do anything else cos my english book is at home.

Anyway my day so far:
CAFS - boring as hell. we had an extended response but i had already done it last night so i just went on with work... im so far ahead of the class as well
Maths - we were given back our assignments i got 12/13 (doesnt go towards our hsc) and then we had a test - the test was EXACTLY the same as the assignment only with a different title... it didnt take long to finish lol

Now after my free i only have focus which is 45min of web design - what a bludge

Season

HSC
airie said:
Photo day today!

But man, they really should've let the year 12s take their photos at the end of
We had ours first period a few weeks ago and most people loved it cos their makeup and hair was all fresh and unaffected by the heat, which is good, I mean this photo is going to immortalise us for another year, might as well look nice.

Today was okay, except for my in-class english essay, walked in all confident and they threw at us some horrible questions which I made me want to cry, hope I still do well, need to keep my marks up in english.

Not as bad as the 4U math in-class though, that made the smartest people in the school cry because they couldn't completely answer some of the questions, always does though. I think they do it on purpose, they want to make the perfectionists cry, I think that's their aim.

But I'm still happy for some reason :)

N

noir.

My school day was nothing interesting. I lost my locker keys, however, and remained very cheerful...

xoCandyGurlxo

HSC
Today was a good day despite being extremely tired n moody. English 1st period out of a 75 min lesson only 3 ppl were able to do their oral presentations. Luckily i was one of them hehe so got another nite to practice even thou i cant add anymore.
Double business 2nd n 3rd fell asleep but i know what the teacher was goin on about she was just revising for pplz who were excursion last week.
Then for the rest of the day i just hung out could of started me food tech assessment but was too out of it to care.

Beege

HSC
* IPT - Worked on my assignment, the practical parts are done :) and now I gotta finish these theory questions

* Software - started learning language syntax, this is heaps hard especially the railroad diagrams.

* Free period - Worked on my IPT assignment in the library

* Business - Revision stuff for our financial planning test next monday, I should go alright in it.

* English - boring boring boring, I hate english with a passion

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Beege said:
* IPT - Worked on my assignment, the practical parts are done :) and now I gotta finish these theory questions

* Software - started learning language syntax, this is heaps hard especially the railroad diagrams.

* Free period - Worked on my IPT assignment in the library

* Business - Revision stuff for our financial planning test next monday, I should go alright in it.

* English - boring boring boring, I hate english with a passion
We did that last year. Hardest thing of the course, but still piss easy. I think a lot of stuff we've done this year is a lot harder. With the railroad diagrams, it's right there in front of you, so you don't need to memorise anything, unlike data types of system charts etc.

zangetsu.xo said:
english extension assessment today.
wtf was that?!
stupid listening...

and the only thing my friends said all day was "ONE MORE DAY!!!!"
implying that it was only one more day until i turn 18.
i thin kthey're more excited than me coz now i can get them alcohol. :eek:
Omg, happy 18th. Have a good one.

Season

HSC
Gangles.McGee said:
My school day was nothing interesting. I lost my locker keys, however, and remained very cheerful...
Thankgod I don't have locker keys, I can't even begin to imagine the sorts of problems that would give me. For me, every day I. will. without fail forget at least one thing, if my phone wasn't ringable, I'd have lost it a million times by now.

Today it was whiteout, not essential but argh it irks me to no end.

Combination is the way to go, becomes second nature after the first week and you can always write it down a few places til you have it down. Plus one less thing to remember in the morning.

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
I actually would not have been on tonight if it was my 18th birthday today ;)

Have a good one :uhhuh:
Hehe, so where would you be? ;) :p

...but if you were away you'd come on next morning and see like a bazillion "hApPy BiRtHdAy SoulSearcher!!" messages :uhhuh:

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would!! :D
I will most likely be on the computer on my 18th birthday, motherfucking trial HSCs and all that :(
dr baby beanie said:
Hehe, so where would you be? ;) :p

...but if you were away you'd come on next morning and see like a bazillion "hApPy BiRtHdAy SoulSearcher!!" messages :uhhuh:
Oh, I'd like for you to take a guess where I would be, if it was today ;) :p

Actually ... Oh wait, yeah, 3am does count as next morning :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)