How was your school day? (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~untitled~

HSC
My day was absolute shit, thankfully it only lasted 2 hours. Is swear if i ever have to another group assignment.... :burn: , why must everyone my group be so uncooperative.

WHOO HOO! No school tomorrow!!!!!!!! except for a half hour report interview, but still...

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
~untitled~ said:
My day was absolute shit, thankfully it only lasted 2 hours. Is swear if i ever have to another group assignment.... :burn: , why must everyone my group be so uncooperative.

WHOO HOO! No school tomorrow!!!!!!!! except for a half hour report interview, but still...
If they're uncooperative frame them for some crime...sedation would probably be easiest...just stick some fundamental muslim anti-freedom/australian government etc pamphlets in their bag.

~untitled~

HSC
ari 89 said:
If they're uncooperative frame them for some crime...sedation would probably be easiest...just stick some fundamental muslim anti-freedom/australian government etc pamphlets in their bag.
Haha tempting, are you sure u meant sedation and not sedition?? Our school probably wouldnt care if they found that stuff anyways

HSC
I slept in through my free first. I went to school for english and sat through a lesson of feminist teachings. Ironically, it was at this time that i noticed a sudden onset of sickness. So I went home.

Legham

HSC
I spent physics trying to squeeze a pimple that just refused to pop, then went to the gym for the next two periods and went home and had a mad lunch, then went back to school for maths, then went home for last period! Pretty hard work :p

Loza33

HSC
ari89 said:
You and Me...Lozza's boarding school in 20?
That was two hours ago!! i sat outside and waited.... now i have no toes... they snapped off.... i would blame it on frostbite but to be honest i think it was the ravenging sea monster that rose out of the fountain and began to nibble..

I just cried because i am so, so, so hungry!! damn boarding school!

Noir i am so excited!! i have never been in a signature before! wohoo!!

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Loza33 said:
That was two hours ago!! i sat outside and waited.... now i have no toes... they snapped off.... i would blame it on frostbite but to be honest i think it was the ravenging sea monster that rose out of the fountain and began to nibble..

Oh, sorry :eek: Just wanted to see if you'd react to the nibbling :eek:

Damn :( Can't get anything to eat??

Loza33

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Oh, sorry :eek: Just wanted to see if you'd react to the nibbling :eek:

Damn :( Can't get anything to eat??
I would have reacted if i had the ability.... ie energy or two legs.. i remember swiping at you with my crutches... not a good aim though..

I eventually caved.. and made toast... i burnt it.. coz im not very good at cooking!! but i also played the 'diabetic cripple' card and got half a cinnamon scroll off one of the girls!!

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Loza33 said:
I would have reacted if i had the ability.... ie energy or two legs.. i remember swiping at you with my crutches... not a good aim though..

I eventually caved.. and made toast... i burnt it.. coz im not very good at cooking!! but i also played the 'diabetic cripple' card and got half a cinnamon scroll off one of the girls!!
Maybe you'd react differently if I nibbled another part of your body ;):eek:

I like burnt toast, as long as it hasn't turned charcoal black in colour :eek: :rofl: at the 'diabetic cripple' card :p

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
~untitled~ said:
Haha tempting, are you sure u meant sedation and not sedition?? Our school probably wouldnt care if they found that stuff anyways
Haha..I meant sedition...lol...you accuse your teachers of sedation when they're boring:p

Loza33 said:

I'm sorry! Noir never replied so I assumed it was called off:(
btw did you know you're on my myspace? (I think its you...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)