How was your school day? (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loza33

HSC
But i dont like bundy and coke.....

Plus bundy is not a celebration drink!!! Its an out the back kinda party drink...

I am so tired... i keep going to bed early and not being able to get upin the morning!! Normally i hardly sleep.. as in 2am till 6am... and lately ive been going to bed by 11 and cant get out of bed until 8....

Oh well... double free last today.... really need to work on ext. 2 though... dammit...

Have a fun day everyone!!

And save the celebrations till after school!!

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Grim.Reaper said:
Got my report today.

Here are my fantastic ranks

English – 1/96
Ext Eng – 1/32
Math – 1/68
Ext 1 – 1/30
Physics – 1/89
CAFS – 1/25

cos you fail at life, ok?
fake

No-one does Physics and CAFS together. HSC Physics and CAFS exam run together at the same time.

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
We watched a film about malaria and the narrator sounded like Akmal Saleh. I was the only one who thought that was faintly interesting.

HSC
Yesterday I got my HPV needle. I also got a stamp of a smiley face, which said "immunised." :D

The athletics carnival is tomorrow, so that should be good. And it's "Spirit Day" on Friday... yay, mufti. :D

I don't have any assessment tasks for 2 weeks which is good... I got an English one back a couple of days ago, and I did a Maths one today.

~untitled~

HSC
chocolate_lover said:
Yesterday I got my HPV needle. I also got a stamp of a smiley face, which said "immunised." :D
:eek: I want a stamp!! All we got was the jab in the arm. Oh well i shall suggest that for when the nurses come to give us our second ones.

Loza33

HSC
chocolate_lover said:

I want one too!!!!!

All we got was a jab in the arm (as untitled put it) and some lollies wich my male friend ate... haha

Next time.. so asking for a stamp of immunisation!!

Good news today: Break in foot is healing! Maybe off crutches in a week and a half! Oh joy!!!!

HSC
Hahaha, awwwww. I'd give you both my stamp, but it kinda rubbed off the first time I washed my hands. :(

How has walking around with crutches been?

Beege

HSC
Well it is my 18th birthday today woooo!!. Got my business marketing report back and I got 80% for it, pretty good I spose. I will have to wait till next week to get my rank for the task :mad1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)