• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
bringbackshred said:
Thanks. Feels good to drive by myself, without the parents. And with music very, very loud. Good music.
Just don't get so cocky, complacent to soon you are a new driver (well by yourself anyway) and our in the highest risk category. So don't have the music up that loud that people in other cars can hear or that you can't hear emergency vechicles coming.

Beege

HSC
One word - stressful

Software - Worked on my major project, pretty average.

IPT - We had to add more data in the database to complete the assessment. I managed to enter it in but we were required to print it out in a report format with only one of the two teams showing and I was stressing out heaps the whole lesson figuring out how to only print information for one of the teams, I figured it out at the last minute and I had to do a query and then print a report from the query and then bammm assignment complete :) I was one of the very few who managed to do a query. Hopefully i'll be coming first.

Maths - Was recovering from the stressful IPT lesson before, couldn't figure out these fraction algebra equations, friggin algebra i hate it and I gotta get better at it cauz my half yearly is in 3 weeks.

Free Period - Listening to music, the library was closed

Then home time

LatK7

HSC
Today was pretty good. Got most of my IPT assignment done, due next Friday. Argh, got to study Religion soon.

Oh, and thanks for the B'day wishes guys :):)

N

noir.

My day was really really really boring. I fell asleep in the library during my study period and ended the day by reading my survey responses for S&C during Legal Studies.

pritnep said:
Hehe, so your going to be a highly paid doctor one day but still have your parents drive you to work? :p
Haha

HSC
bringbackshred said:
First, I got my Ps. Easy enough test..
Exactly what I thought when I got mine.
Btw, the freedom you'll get is awesome.
Esp. if your parents lend you their car.
And if you drive safely.

Ok, now to rant:

Fuuuuuccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.
I found out that my PD/H/PE teacher is leaving. He says it isn't definate, but we all know that it probably is.
And he's an awesome teacher.
And it really sucks, because he's leaving at the end of this term.
Which means we'll have another teacher teaching us for the rest of our HSC.
Even though most of the guys give the teacher heaps, all in good spirit though, you could tell that everyone is gonna miss him, and that we have all realised how good a teacher he is, now that he is leaving.

We also realise that our HSC is screwed for PD/H/PE now. :eek::eek::eek:

Oh, but his new job involves still being at a school, and getting paid more, but not actually teaching. Haha, good on him though.

But couldn't he wait til the end of the year?! Argh.
/rant

HSC
My day was brilliant. Apart from loosing a few marks in the chem test, and going crazy about it, my day turned out good. English teacher commented on how well i was doing :D Then i skipped english(how ironic) although my teacher was fine with it. Then went to the mall, and now going out to celebrate a friends birthday. Fun all round!

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
chocolate_lover said:
Ok, now to rant:

Fuuuuuccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.
I found out that my PD/H/PE teacher is leaving. He says it isn't definate, but we all know that it probably is.
And he's an awesome teacher.
And it really sucks, because he's leaving at the end of this term.
Which means we'll have another teacher teaching us for the rest of our HSC.
Even though most of the guys give the teacher heaps, all in good spirit though, you could tell that everyone is gonna miss him, and that we have all realised how good a teacher he is, now that he is leaving.

We also realise that our HSC is screwed for PD/H/PE now. :eek::eek::eek:

Oh, but his new job involves still being at a school, and getting paid more, but not actually teaching. Haha, good on him though.

But couldn't he wait til the end of the year?! Argh.
/rant
Glad you got that off your chest, hope your new teacher will be just as good.

Had the most awesome (and healthy) lunch today, but then went home and binged on junk. It's fine because all cancels out.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
That's pretty much what our principal is doing.

As for today, worked during legal, got sleepy during physics, then had maths in lucnh and period 6, in which a student made a rather unfortunate joke to the teacher ;) and then extension english after school, in which we finished off reading "The Real Inspector Hound." Hilarious play :D

xoCandyGurlxo

HSC
I think my business assessment was totally screwed. There was year 7 PE class outside our classroom n they would not shut up. It was hard and i prolly should of studied more but my teacher was so pissed off bout the noise that she went n talked to the teacher who had the yr 7 class hehe. Rest of the day was ok apart from formal assembly n having to do my english speech.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
jaaaaay said:
congrats~~ xD
sorry i was busy yday...
Haha, it's cool. Busy is more important than wasting time taking to me. Thanks, too.

pritnep said:
Just don't get so cocky, complacent to soon you are a new driver (well by yourself anyway) and our in the highest risk category. So don't have the music up that loud that people in other cars can hear or that you can't hear emergency vechicles coming.
OK, Mr one year older than me.

I know what I'm doing - I'm not a stupid driver. I just enjoy my music at a higher level, because my stereo pushes the mids a bit better loud - I can still hear emergency vehicles.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I was merely stating facts, distractions are one of the reasons younger drivers are involved in more accidents - distractions that they create.

I was merely giving you some helpful advice. :) If people in other cars can hear your music then it is to loud otherwise...alright then.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
pritnep said:
I was merely stating facts, distractions are one of the reasons younger drivers are involved in more accidents - distractions that they create.

I was merely giving you some helpful advice. :) If people in other cars can hear your music then it is to loud otherwise...alright then.
I'm aware fo that, but I don't act stupidly like most P platers.

Beege

HSC
* Business - Had my test, went well I reckon but got stuck on a few multiple choice questions. Should get at least 80% hopefully

* English - was recovering from the business test so I wasn't in the mood to write a summary about a section from this book i'm reading, now I gotta do it for homework grrrrrrrr :burn:

* Software - We marked and corrected our homework sheets, boring

* Photos - Got my photo taken

* Muckup photo - funny shit, I was a cross between a dero and a bogan

N

noir.

I started writing a practice essay for English in prep. for my assessment on thursday. And then during my free period i wrote 2 sentences for my oral due tomorrow for S&C. I'm doomed

LatK7

HSC
Nothing much today besides getting half of my Business Studies test back...yes, half.

15/20 so far. Damn teacher was very harsh in one section.

*shakes fist*

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Came late to school, again. Even though I live only about 5 minutes away from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)