How was your school day? (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
~untitled~ said:
Lol, i hope so, otherwise im screwed!

Goodluck trying to get to me through the mountain of doonas im sitting in, lol

I didnt know you were asian though! Lol, your game, theres no way id put my photo up!, although i guess its the same as putting it on my space etc lol! Gee im dumb!

Weve only had our first ones so far! I cant believe it, they gave the yr 11 girls their needles before they sat their english half yearly! But i want an 'immunised' stamp next time!
Good luck, and I'm sure you'll get it :)

Well, I'll find you in there somewhere and make you even warmer than having all those doonas on you ;)

Yeah, I'm asian, although I rarely act it :eek: Haha, it was me putting up or someone else putting up, so I had to make the decision :shy: But you're not dumb at all :uhhuh: ^_^

Ahh, when are your next set of injections? Glad I don't have to get them :eek:

~untitled~

HSC
Shotgun Wedding said:
Something for the resume. :p
Yep, definantly, got no hope of ever getting a job if i dont get one!

SoulSearcher said:
Good luck, and I'm sure you'll get it :)

Well, I'll find you in there somewhere and make you even warmer than having all those doonas on you ;)

Yeah, I'm asian, although I rarely act it :eek: Haha, it was me putting up or someone else putting up, so I had to make the decision :shy: But you're not dumb at all :uhhuh: ^_^

Ahh, when are your next set of injections? Glad I don't have to get them :eek:
Im pretty good at hiding!

Yea, i was actually quite surprised when i saw you were!, but asians r cool, i know one thats a lot like you actually! Oh really that sux, well my friends probably wanna kill me coz i always post all the embaressing school trip photos, lol, although, its not like they havent got anything to come back at me with !

Im not sure when our next ones are, but soon no doubt! They dont really bother/hurt me that much, although i was a bit nervous last time seeing as their was a girl sitting at my feet totally shaking after she got hers! I got one of my mates an injection form just as a joke lol, he didnt seem to think it was that funny!

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Course he's asian he did accelerated 3 unit! :p

We all just get owned.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
~untitled~ said:
Yep, definantly, got no hope of ever getting a job if i dont get one!

Im pretty good at hiding!

Yea, i was actually quite surprised when i saw you were!, but asians r cool, i know one thats a lot like you actually! Oh really that sux, well my friends probably wanna kill me coz i always post all the embaressing school trip photos, lol, although, its not like they havent got anything to come back at me with !

Im not sure when our next ones are, but soon no doubt! They dont really bother/hurt me that much, although i was a bit nervous last time seeing as their was a girl sitting at my feet totally shaking after she got hers! I got one of my mates an injection form just as a joke lol, he didnt seem to think it was that funny!
I'm very good at finding ;) I'll make sure I'll keep you warm if you get out of those doonas ;)

Haha yeah, well I haven't disclosed my ethnicity on BoS for a while and I don't have your MSN (;):shy:) so I would think the surprise is there :uhhuh: Yay, I'm cool! :D Haha yes, I'm usually the person who does that as well, but the tables were turned on me today :eek::shy:Can I have your msn please?
:lol: at the guy :uhhuh: Ahh yeah, hopefully you'll get them done soon without the pain :)
Fish Sauce said:

We all just get owned.
:rofl: Oh the stereotypes :p

Last edited:

~untitled~

HSC
Fish Sauce said:

We all just get owned.
A friend of mine did accelerated 3 unit, and shes aussie! Although, she re sat the paper th following year though, i dont think she did as well as she wanted!

goosiegoo

HSC
*facedesk*

Damn the english speech. I could not be more bored right now.

HSC
goosiegoo said:
*facedesk*

Damn the english speech. I could not be more bored right now.
Hahahahaha, facedesk. That's a new one.

What is it with people and English speeches atm? I know of around 4 people with one.

goosiegoo

HSC
Well... i may have just written the worst speech i have ever written.
Infact, possibly the worst speech anyone has ever written.
It's not even a speech!
And it doesn't make sense! It's like i've gone through the dictionary and picked out out words randomly, put them next to each other and called it a sentence!

:bomb:

Oh well.

~untitled~

HSC
goosiegoo said:
It's not even a speech!
And it doesn't make sense! It's like i've gone through the dictionary and picked out out words randomly, put them next to each other and called it a sentence!

Oh well.
lol, i doubt it... i sang my own rendition of incey wincey spider to the lions club for youth of the year! My family just lowered their heads in shame...

goosiegoo

HSC
~untitled~ said:
lol, i doubt it... i sang my own rendition of incey wincey spider to the lions club for youth of the year! My family just lowered their heads in shame...
Hmmm... that's not a bad idea. Incey wincey spider... Gwen Harwood style.

HSC
goosiegoo said:
It's not even a speech!

Oh well.
I'm similar. I've just discovered the synonym function in Word (seeing as this is the first assessment i have used Word for in over a year). Tis rather fun, although some restraint (self-control, control, command, self-discipline, moderation) needs to be shown (exhibited, exposed, revealed, given away, made known, publicised).

goosiegoo

HSC
Shotgun Wedding said:
I'm similar. I've just discovered the synonym function in Word (seeing as this is the first assessment i have used Word for in over a year). Tis rather fun, although some restraint (self-control, control, command, self-discipline, moderation) needs to be shown (exhibited, exposed, revealed, given away, made known, publicised).
Hehehe... yeah, you could spend hours picking out every synonym for 'represent' in my speech.

Oh, what fun.

~untitled~

HSC
glad to say i acieved only about 40% of the stuff i intended to do today, after having a 'power nap', that ended up going for 4 hours, lol!

~untitled~

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Haha, I'm still recovering a bit from Saturday night, and thus only did like 30% of the things I wanted to do today :eek:
Drink a little too much soft drink did we?!? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)